New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who's jinger that's posted thread haven't seen any reports on inc. Thought it was a dead account wins/losses unchanged. Guess we should put it on the active List till it hides again.

2. I cannot recall the last time you were in my feed unfortunately. But I would like to ask a question. What is the point of all of this trash talk? Because I, for the most part, respect Aurora due to the fact that their members, along with NWO's, can hold their own. This provides for an excellent Off System War to take place. But you, you just talk. We don't strip you because there is no purpose for it. And I ask again, what do you wish to accomplish with this bashing of NWO?

3. I don't hit you cause you're not my priority. I hit people who are more convinient for me to hit. Such as KillerNumber, Sit on My Face, and anyone in my newsfeed at the time.

I'm not bashing NWO. I'm merely stating the truth. If this were a huge OSW, and I challenged you like that, and you didn't follow through, you and you're clan would look like idiots. Anyone I know would say that.

Are you asking me for some class? I might give you some, but one has to earn that. A clan with only one person in my newsfeed doesn't deserve it

4. How about you look at the big war threads. Yafi vs NA. Either of the big wars between og and WDGAF. Aots vs cr/kotfe/ts/wog. Zaft vs apoc. The people who say tz and Beg to be striped. Aren't normally striped for many weeks

5. I ain't no curry chewing Paki Val 

6. To be completely honest, as I didn't religiously follow those OSW's (even though I was apart of the NA vs. YAFI war) I don't believe anyone actually gave their tz. They merely challenged people to strip them with nothing more than that, the challenge

7. Aurora and it's members have not been insulted for a considerably long time in this thread and I hope it stays that way.

I personally have nothing against Aurora and am only defending my clan. I especially respect a select few members who have returned my inc such as Hera and Killer.
    Hera has not done too much smack and, although in the beginning, killer was dishing it out, he seemed to calm down and actually focus on the war. Now Monster, enough of these repetitive insults please, and return sone inc.

8. I gladly accept that challenge. I will no longer be posting on this thread. 

9. Pippin , its too bad you have decided to dedicate yourself to players like killernumber. You seem like a respectable fellow.

10. Well thank you, and I appreciate the inc., but as you surely could understand, I love my clan and will fight for it...even if it means being stripped of my friend.

11. DBAD ask your members , they should know who I am , i am always hitting hera , pooped , monster and some others , no one even returns inc except for vader

12. dont lie jen... i was hitting you yesterday

13. Understood mate. Maybe killernumber should relinquish his role as clan leader to players like you and sky. He's a child trying to play on a stage he isnt ready for and it will be the ruin of a clan that might have gone places

14. 10 hits a day isnt worth my attention

15. Plus I dunno why everyone complains about not getting inc.!  I'm getting pinned pretty hard!

16. I think op and the other noob should just reset...end of story .!!

17. Nice to see killer asked an entirely different clan than nwo to hit me , and nice to see its not just za_killer that's getting betrayed. I especially am heartwarmed that Alex himself put me on clan page. I try to keep out of this but hey I guess I can't. By the way do I have to ss azzaro asking me on kik to kick everyone in aurora?

18. @Big, We all know that a reset isn't happening.

19. wolfle..... What...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.