How'd you come up with your kaw name?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Megantron-, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I have a long last name with the Mc prefix. When I was younger and played baseball. My last name wouldnt fit on my jersey and people cant pronounce it so opted to put mac on it. Everyone had their first initial on their jersey. It stuck thru high school ball and been my game name ever since.

2. My neighborhood hero growing up was Dolemite, everyone's hero was, that cat was slick. Rudy Ray Moore is revered by many as the Godfather of Rap, but know him best as Dolemite. When I started KAW years ago some joker took that name, but was inactive, so I used an A instead of the E, stuck ever since.

3. My user name is my nickname from childhood and armed forces days, I still sign my name HB. Lol

4. Me and my husband both loved the tv show Dexter so we used wanted to change our names to what it is now.

5. Mines self explanatory

6. Well one I am usually always naked (in the game) my opponents are usually always naked.

7. I play role playing games such as KaW.

8. Roleplay... Follow me ;) I'll be the bacon, you be the eggs.  :lol:

9. I chose this name so others may be properly prepared for the pit falls of this game.
    Also there was a fellow I used to see in WC named sword and shield. So I applied that to my name. Now I like to hand out free crash helmets and crayons to WC as needed.I believe in crash helmets and crayons for all!

10. I'm the one with the eggs in the relationship bacon

11. My brother n friend tripping on acid making fun of me calling me the Red Baron and I shorten it to BARON, I'm a red head n don't like bein called Red

12. I am forever the one and only beginner. Very simple.

13. Im just a giant bear

14. My name comes from a character in a game

15. I'm king.'Nuff said.

16. PoTaTo cult