New Idea of "pay to win"- An alternative to HTE Epic Battle!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by antonio00ro, Sep 17, 2014.

1. I support 40% because it depending on how much its going cost in nobility.. and it be better if they would ask for 50 nobility points and not over high price I'm just saying

2. Awesome effort on thred. Support

3. Awsome thread well thought out! Support

4. Support very thought out and interesting HTE seems to be a problem for clans

5. great support tony great work bro!!!!

6. Good effort support

7. This is one only plausible ideas on the forums because you have thought it out. Great job op, huge support.

8. well thhought out and presented. im on the fence here, but nice thread.

9. I love this idea

10. support the stop selling sod idea.

11. I like idea but devs are rich people trying to get richer. Support

12. And they will continue to do that... This game is a business... If you didn't know... ATA is not Wikipedia!! :roll:

13. I'm fine with play to win, most of Kaw pays 6$ for a week stay at a haunt clan. I've played other games where you need to spend 200$ for certain items.

I support, supporting the developers. They need $ to keep us playing it's what it is.

Just wish we had more updates and less events.

14. No support

15. Dude, a little more effort rather then "no support" would have been appreciated... But judging by the clan you are in... I think it says it all... :)

16. I have to admit I was on the fence with this.
    I have seen many players give seals to their family clans out of generosity.
    But for the most part seals are used in hte clans where the player gets the most advantage for their expense.
    This is damaging to family clans and restrictive to which ebs or activity can be done.
    If this new spell could act on pvp as well it would be perfect. ( outside of ee wars )
    50 nobs sounds about right. And the truth is hte breaks a lot of clans up and causes so much bickering its a true tragedy through player greed not the design.
    This spell would do exactly what it is designed to. Give a player a gold boost whilst allowing them to play in their home clan without having to worry about people stealing pots or any other issue. ( it would also put a nice bullseye on people you want to farm when they would get the most advantage from it. The same as many hte clans draw unwanted attention).

It would need to be set up so if hte stays in game and I see no reason why it should not with this option, that the two do not stack for obscenely high gold rewards.

17. Keep the two separate and allow players to gain a true advantage that they have paid for at their home clan and it gets my support.
    Nice proposal op.