 Destiny 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by iDeception, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't tried it yet, might pick it up if it ever comes to PC.

2. I know Kaw admin plays Xbox 1 add me!

3. I don't mind destiny, maybe a little more gun variation and more crucible game modes, other than that, tippy top game

4. Kaw admin, do not post on this thread. You're off topic

5. Guys, I tried the level 30 Vault of Glass with a team of 5 level 28's one 29 and man it was insane. We got through the building of the tower in 5min, but the following phase for the first boss was too difficult. You die and you can't respawn or have a team mate revive. Learning that in combat, we resigned.

I learned that you need the raid exclusive weapons to have a chance at more damage, but granted their rare to earn. So I've decided to make a new character, a warlock which I believe to be more for pvp/pve.

Time to farm exotics teehee :)
    My Main is a level 28 Titan.

6. The loading screens are pretty lame and in my opinion, have very poor graphics. Bungie could have done a lot better. Other than that I love the game!

7. I just got this game a few days ago. I love it. I'm level 20 but can anyone explain how you can get legendary armor and weapons?

8. The only thing I don't like is how insanely overpowered the hunters blade dancer subclass is. Their special ability lasts for ******* ever and they are so hard to kill and they can keep slicing away

9. Warlock is good for PvP but its sunsinger class is terrible unless it gets maxed out. Still it does hold up well

10. Hey Golden,

Basically it all comes to luck or hard effort.

Luck:
    -earning rare or legendary engrams, taking to cryptarch.
    -earning them randomly on bonus from strikes or crucible matches

Effort:
    -Earning Vanguard or Crucible marks per match and having enough rank to purchase them from vendors in tower.

11. @chaos are they blue?

12. Kaw admin come play with me and chaos. And chaos you need to get your add on right now.

13. Legendaries are purple, rares are blue and exotics are yellow. It should say light next to the armor when you get it

14. Ohh ok. And is anybody on X1?

15. I'm lame, I'm on 360

16. Yeah. I am.

17. Loving destiny, playing a level 26 hunter ATM. Pm if you have an Xbox one and want to play. Looking for a team for nightfalls once I have leveled also.

18. Send me a message: L8 Jehmsy. Ask me to play or say you're from kaw.

19. @fanboy yeah dude spyro was awesome loved it all the way bruh

20. P.S I hate everyone here u all piss me off goodnight love y'all thanks for reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.