HTE FFA, Closed Options

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Izakde-Musyksheir, Sep 20, 2014.

1. One great idea many Haunting: The Escape seal holders would love to see may be the ability to choose between FFA, Closed, or Closed First Phase when they use their seal. This would eliminate the people who earned the seal getting angry at one or two of the clan members for them not reading CA. If anyone thinks this is logically a good decision and that the Devs should implement it, please let me know! Thank you and have a nice day.

2. What happens if they choose closed and they go to sleep?

3. Well then at about 1 hour till the EB ends it could open up for FFA.

4. No support its fine like it is

5. What if it's a 1st phase and and many are full bar and sealer asleep?

6. I mean if they choose closed

7. I think it's better if items go ffa after 10 minutes of inactivity when pots phase occurs. One hour before eb ends is extreme overkill. Clans can do it in 30 minutes to an hour, they would have to wait 5 hours to finish the eb.

8. It is fine if you do not support this idea. It is just a suggestion so that there is no miscommunication and angry mobs in KAW.

9. I like your suggestion.

10. I love angry mobs :| Angry = Rash = Stupid Decisions = Hitting = PVP = Why I play the game

So umm... keep it :lol:

11. Keep up the idea flow. We need more problems with this so that it can be perfected later.

12. I don't see this as a huge issue.

13. Every hte should be a FFA. The fact that you have to put rules on an eb is ridiculous. Faster ebs mean more gold. No more rules!

14. No. Dont let guests in. Problem solved

15. Seems like the community is fine if a newbie doesn't check CA and steals their $6 gold. Fine by me! 

16. Yeah they are fine.
    You just mad you got it taken.

17. People that have bots are taking items too.crack down on ppl botting please.ive personally seen this happen in a clan.

18. you don't go far enough! clan owners should be able to set who can hit ALL item phases! i'm so sick of noobs stealing all my items on the reckoning!

19. Newbie stealing your item phases an issue? Don't let newbies in your clan then. Try forming some clan loyalty instead of feeding your greed with a B2B HTE clan that requires you to let in complete strangers with the hopes that they aren't scamming you.