Possible iOS8 Slowdown

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Trouble connecting to iTunes , since 8 , tried yesterday , now today just says can't connect

2. iOS8 on iPhone 5S, kaw takes much longer to start, all actions take at least 5 seconds to complete (go to eb screen, response after attacking, etc). So very slow and irritating kaw experience.

3. As an iOS 8.0 iPhone 5S user, I have experienced the actions slow down a lot when compared to the speed when I had iOS 7. I also saw a few error messages on the screen, due to how slow the updates were after a click. The problem is still persisting, and a fix for this and the zoom errors of the iPhone 6 users certainly is required.

4. Mine is lagging much more in war. But main problem is when typing, if I go to emoji the screen freezes. Have to come of typing screen and start again.

5. I'm on ios8 iPhone 4s
    Have the cc issue with keyboard but that's all
    No lag (not more than usual anyway lol)
    No starting lag (as above)
    It's all peachy on the 4s ;)

6. Im having alot of trouble w alot of apps on ios8. If u havent updated yet i wouldnt. My apps wont load or update since ios8. Seeming like a problem on apples end. Cant get into my alt either cause puffin wont update or load. Deleted wont redownload. Just spins in circles

7. My iPhone 6 will only display half of the page when you open Kaw.

8. Viewing mixed messages in cc! ie one overlaid the top of another! Not posting messages after several attempts! Then giving up and starting again! And absolutely horrific lag on items stages, unloading, glad I'm not earring at present

9. I got ios 8 iPhone 5 no problems

10. Buy a galaxy and live a wonderful life

11. I only have lag when connected to wifi on iOS 8.

12. This really messed me up. I have iOS 8. Takes forever for hit to go through

13. iPhone 5 iOS8: when my keyboard is pulled up, cc wont scroll up or down the convo.. Thats about it lol.

14. personally it's more of an issue for me with cc and wc posting times than attacking

15. And this is why I'm gonna get a Samsung

16. I'm having issues posting in cc, hitting another player or sending messages in pm. The lag it takes to hit another player is probably the most frustrating. Takes awhile for the action to go through.

17. Bump for a friend :D

18. iPhone5S/ iOS8 glitchy pretty much all around, but especially in CC-- entire chat will disappear and extreme lag when sending any messages