How to bid arrows on, The Nomad Wars

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by slayerbob, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Quick and easy guide on How to Bid on the Nomad Wars.
    In TWO simple steps...

Step One:

Go to your Marketplace/Supplies market-

Step Two:

Buy toxins from the appropriate team you wish to bid on...
    The Green Drifter Toxin,

OR

The Purple Vagrant Toxin,

What this does is combines your arrows with the appropriate toxin and places your bid officially on said team.

If done correctly, this:

Should look like this:

For the green team,

OR, Like this:

For the purple team.

That's all there really is to it.
    Remember, You can only receive arrows from getting a rare drop from a select amount of EB's, OR Winning CHAOS Wars!

*Note* You can only vote in the waiting period for wars to start. Check the war schedule's under events for war times.

Good questions:

You may. However, this doesn't mean you are guaranteed a higher payout of arrows.

Example, If you bet one arrow on both teams you bet 2 arrows total. If 1,000 other players bet on Green, and nobody else bets on Purple, based on placed bets everyone would just receive two arrows as a reward. However, if there were 1,000 arrrows on green, and 2,000 on purple, whoever bid on green would get 3 arrows!

2. Useful thread Bob  Now I can see if I can lose my 8 arrow bet, everything is on green :lol:

3. Too bad I can't afford the toxins.

4. Maybe next time buddy. :(

5. Thank you Bob

6. Ty bob..
    Btw there is a small guide on my wall if you wanna take look :)

7. Go Purple!! 

8. There are 5 green teams and 5 purple teams. Can you pick a specific team, or is the bet on the all group of chosen color?

9. You are betting on the overall winner. If 3 green teams win and 2 purple teams win, green betters will be rewarded.

10. You bid on which, lets just use the word "alliance", will win the most matches.

There are currently 5 green teams, warring against 5 purple teams. Each team will play out their match. If the Green Alliance wins 3 out of the 5 matches, those who bid on the green alliance wins!

11. Hello? I had one arrow but casted a few things

12. If you only had one arrow, but multiple toxins you have only paced that one arrow as a bet. Just because you own several toxins does not mean they were placed as bets.

13. You can't bid on both ?

14. Hey Kaw admin.. nice to see you here after long time

15. I would like to participate. It sounds fun. Unfortunately arrows are far to rare to justify participating to me.

16. Yes you can bid both sides

17. You may. However, this doesn't mean you are guaranteed a higher payout of arrows.

Example, If you bet one arrow on both teams you bet 2 arrows total. If 1,000 other players bet on Green, and nobody else bets on Purple, based on placed bets everyone would just receive two arrows as a reward. However, if there were 1,000 arrrows on green, and 2,000 on purple, whoever bid on green would get 3 arrows!

18. Yeah bob is right.
    And if only 1 person bets on purple & all 999 bets on green & if purple wins then that person will get 1000 arrows :-D

19. As a compulsive gambler I confess I absolutely love this feature of betting within kaw keep it comin