[KNOWN ISSUE] iPhone 6 Display Zoom

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 19, 2014.

1. We're currently looking into an issue where iPhone 6 users see the game enlarged and misaligned making it unplayable. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime you can use this temporary solution.

Settings → Display & Brightness, -> Change Display Settings from Standard to Zoomed

Update - 9/21 @ 2:45PM

After a few rounds of testing on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices the developers have created an update that resolves the issue with Display Zoom, as well as other iOS 8 issues including slowdown. We're now waiting for Apple to approve it. This approval process can take anywhere from a few days to over a week and is unfortunately beyond our control. As soon as we hear that it's been approved we'll make it available to everyone and let you know :)

2. Apple does and outstanding job screwing things up again. Android doesn't have these problems...just sayin'...

3. Android rocks! Even though I have a iPhone now :/ but it was a free replacement 

4.  Awwww man what else is new?

5. Android slow when warring. That's the problem.

6. Do I get anything for pointing it out kaw! 

7. I've not updated to iOS 8 yet, has the issue been resolved?

8. Android ftw

9. Maybe that's why last war had so many inactives 

10. Simple fix... Wait a week or two before updating. If you get the new iPhone, just keep your old phone and use wifi hotspot to play on your old device.  #droidsuxmorethanapple
    

11. This fix does not seem to have any effect on the iPhone 6 plus. Zoomed display and standard display are both still unplayable. Showing <1/3 of the kaw interface.

12. Wait, the iPhone 6 is out? I'm clueless.

13. Thanks for the quick fix

14. It doesn't work dev with the instruction you gave

15. Lol... I guess this is what apple addicts get

16. Any fix for this that works on the horizon. Sucks having bro use my old phone on wifi to play.

17. This has nothing to do with apple... It has to do with kaw updating their game. It's not that hard to understand. New software = req game update

18. Kaw is only good in i fone. Android sucks

19. I cud never play wid android