Possible iOS8 Slowdown

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 17, 2014.

1. I5 and ios7. Noticed in the last few weeks that maybe 1 in 10 -20 actions will randomly hang and take much longer than all the other actions. Sometimes the slow action might take 5-10 secomds but sometimes it's so long I'll restart app. Never used to do this.

2. I have updated to iOS 8 last night and ever since then I have been experiencing lag like u cannot believe. I have lost 3 wars in a row today because of that lagging. I would go to do an action(attack/assassinate/scout/steal) and it would say "Cannot Complete Action, Not Enough Units) even when I would xtal and I would keep retrying to do an action and all of the sudden I would get a bunch of notifications saying how I've been attacked and ko'ed that were from 5 minutes ago. I mean the only reason I'm warring again is because I had enough items to sell. Pardon my bad language but this is ********. If u want to know what device I have its a iPhone 5C, but something better be done about this.

3. Make that 4 wars now

4. It was actually 2 nights ago now sorry

5. Posting to cc... The keyboard sometimes covers the text box. CC disappears. My own comments don't show for a while. Parts of cc disappear

PMs... Alerts for msgs that aren't there.

6. The older Gen your phone, and after each update, yours will be one stage slower than before...I can only imagine how ****** an iPhone 3 with ios8 would be lol

7. Unable to post to cc,wc and ac most of the time. Bad lag times n freezing. Ty

8. I have been getting a small amount of lag when attacking, but not much longer than usual.

9. iOS8 is a load of crap, all my apps have been slowed dramatically, I used to get loads of items in on haunts but ever since the download I hit like 1 item every 10 secs and the app keeps closing when I go to pms

10. Your app doesn't display correctly on an iphone 6, it's off to one side and looks enlarged, can't use it....

11. Mine is fine downloaded it earlier been fine since

12. I never been this slow in war and my clan chat get erase if I load emoji so I recommend not to update ur IPhone,iPad etc.

13. I'm on iPhone 5s and can't war on phone. Way too slow to load targets and perform actions

14. It completely shut me out of KaW for a good hour and a half. And I only got on for like 3 mknutes before it booted me again.. Think we can get a patch going for this??

15. I have seen multiple kicks from kaw after updating, also have seen a massive slowdown/lags in game play a long with screen lock ups while trying to use chat. After restart of app it works again

16. Load emoji and scroll up and down cc it erase/not able to see what everyone say.and pushing atk,sb,ass take longer than usual plus loading targets load slow

17. Iphone 5S current iOS 8.0. Lags when completing actions. Even on wifi.

18. On a iPhone 5s every time I go into clan chat with the hint words up I can't see what the person typed or what I am typing then it clears the screen and can't see anything at all. Not sure if others are having this aswell