Useless scrolls

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Monsta2, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I would like the ability to trade in useless scrolls I collect. IE-Once I got my talon ring enchanted I still get scrolls for it. Let me trade them in extra scrolls for others like stabilizer boots scrolls or dragon minion scrolls (I think 2 to 1 trade value would be fair) or gift them to clan mates.
    Thank You.

2. Play the game

Or

Don't play the game

It's your choice

3.  dumbest response iv ever heard

4. My main has 14 spare talon ring scrolls, I dont need that bs. Support.

5. We should have scrolls for scooters

6. Basically be able to trade or give items from player to player, has been made more then once. Shot down more then once 1.

I would support, but there's no reason, they're never going to implement this. :(

7. Best idea I've seen so far is just making the scrolls generic... One scroll per eb, (because each eb drops different equipment) that can be used to enchant the relics... Tiers of scrolls would be a hell of a lot smarter, and if you're worried about people farming the easier eb to enchant the higher tier equipment I have two responses:

1) Who cares, we are already farming these Ebs

2) Scroll drops are irrelevant, unreliable, have increased a tiny bit. Why do I need to get drops for something I already own? Wth?

Someone upstairs should be looking into this obvious longstanding deficiency, right after they fix all the bugs from the last update for iOS 8

8. Support, but i don't think the devs will implant it

9. Yeh give me your scrolls

10. Trading would b abused. Support for 2 for 1. Id put my alt banner material hunting if u wanna do gifting system lol