Regaurds to the 30 minute regen.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by QWE_INVOKER_QWE, Sep 17, 2014.

1. I'm just saying there's been some people asking for it to stay like this and then people saying no it would cut the plunder in half so here's some math for you
    30 minutes will give 1/2 the plunder 60 minutes gave
    If there's 1/2 plunder in half the time it took before guess what it goes to the exact same plunder for 60 minutes amazing math

2. Regards*
    Gods, that always bothers me when the title has an error.

3. Hahahahahaha

4. What do you expect? They aren't English majors.

5. Oh right i should post something about the op too.
    The 30min regen isn't coming back. And the people didn't say it would halve plunder, they said since we are regenning faster that the devs should halve plunder if the half regen (I'm taking the term "halfgen" into play here) is implemented, to keep inflation from getting even worse because everyone will be making obscenely more obscene amounts of gold on hte.

6. Omg. Or math majors. Hell probably flunked out of college when he failed his basics lmfao

7. It isn't math it is common sense.

8. Possibly my favorite pasttime in forums.
    Explaining calmly and clearly why your idea won't work, and crushing your final dream.
    It really is the best way to spend my regens.

9. The only thing I would use the regen rate, would be in wars: more fun, makes it so crystals usage doesn't affect the side to much--not like I don't use crystals just so other people have fun too without necessarily spending money--

10. Frost, make a thread asking devs to run the 30min regen in wars. You might've just given an alternative to war crystals.

11. Kaw pls learn how to forgive learn Thx

12. :roll: I'm sorry that everyone isn't as dedicated to unloading as you are. I doubt a lot of people would actually GET the other half of their plunder, GAW SUCKED because of 1/2 plunder as it wasn't interesting enough to make pennies every 1/2 unload.