Shark-Nado Epic Battle

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Sep 16, 2014.

1. KawCR, how dare you troll us?!?

2. Hey! Who let you out of the dungeon?

3. Everyone posting on this is screwing up the flow of the thread. There needs to be at least 10 SPACER posts between comment posts.

4. LOL...KaW Creative... Nice Trolling

6. Lol these noob kaw guys 

7. [quote"kaw_admin"]i love you fyros_86!!![\quote]

I love you too kaw_admin!, don't hurt me ........

8. Oops wrong / lol

9. Kaw pls learn how to forgive learn Thx

10. Since this might become a real Epic Battle. Found this image, that made me laugh. Don't know about you. Here it is. For KaW_Community the one whom likes sharks.

[​IMG]

11. Name it sharkacane instead of sharknado no copyright infringement

12. Add coastal and river lands

13. hell Yeah!!!! that is a brilliant idea!!... and build boats so we can attack by sea!!! also a new "troops" bar!! like "navy" or "Shipyard" that would be an awesome upgrade to the game!! also implement many other things...like the way you attack (by sea) what type of build you can hit also what ebs, with bigger damage, for example! with less hits for cannons, like 6-8 hits for a full unload! and slower regen... as boats are slower to build!! Like somehow an "ultimate weapon" for players to have! for quick and devastating attack!!! Also a build walls option (like troops and spy towers) for defending such an attack!!! would be great adding to the game!

This could definitely be developed... and the idea extended and worked more on it!!!

Even a new separate thread with well thought and better presented would be good for devs to consider in future updates!!! if they EVER LISTEN to our ideas! but could be an AWESOME IDEA!

14. The equipment that drops from it is a chainsaw

15. Some people fail to realize how much time it takes the devs to make new things.

17. Jesus Christ how many spacers do you need.

18. It has tentacles
    Oh no....
    Why does every game have to have some dirty anime stuff in it.....

19. S

P

A

C

E

R

!