TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Man! My though process is clearly the non-flawed one here! Let me break it down for you pre-schooler!

How the hell, did we take only 1 bil out of 43 bil when a 37 MIL CS account FB'd 9 times the amount of hits from our other members....?

Omar's stats, allies and BFE rank above my own, if he's so small and insignificant, am I getting a special treatment? .

Accept that you were stripped, stopped trying to cover it up. The fact that you believed that you were the 37 mil cs and xtalled and stripped yourself made children all around the globe,

Facepalm.

"He must be on some good ****"
    -Sentinel

2. you mean pure spies pin your spies easily and attack builds just reap up cash rewards? I like that advantage :O

3. Go ahead and try goofy, lets see you get a fb of success on me without mith

4. Take a peak. Look at the gold I banked. I had a 43 bil ally. I have more than that in pots. All because of cash I made this war and the ally you bought. All I see in my newsfeed is losses of 4-7 mil. Ill show you that pic too!
    [​IMG]

5. don't know what you are smokin. hybrids are only weak against attack/sdt builds. need a LOT of sdt though.

6. Well i meant assassination or steal but i guess sb'ing someone with full troops is cool. (Feel free to attack and check)

7. Omar 38/40 pin :28. Anymore stupid questions?

8. Im not pinned lol. Full troops. And good job sb'ing

9. So you could use pots to stop me? Well scouts are a more conventional way.

10. Your spies are. Thats what you asked for. Tada

11. Goofy using those numbers means I took 1.4b. But I'm betting that was towards the end where your losses are less because your gold out less. You just spin it whichever way makes you feel the best about trying to osw as a pure spy with allies. Keep your chin up sunshine

12. You did take 1.4 bil. That is what I said. That is why I still have so much banked up. Because you suck. Thanks for realizing. And no it didn't magically decrease your plunder. Thats why i have cash and you don't.

13. Ill give you that. You won a fb of the easiest action possible sb'ing someone with full troops is still extremely pathetic though

14. You asked me to fb and pin your spies. I did that. Will you go away now and stop complaining? K thanks.

15. Goofy p:41 with those magical things called assassinations

16. Good job. You assassinated a pure spy while he had 1,000 spies from pinning war targets. Woohoo.

17. Goofy stop trying...I've been trying to teach this fool game mechs during our osw (cuz I'm a nice guy) but came to conclusion he's not smart enough to comprehend

18. Chopper EE season, what are you doing in OSWLast I remember you are EE warrior lol 

19. #Omar4VK

Support the free enterprise of domestic loggers in Antarctica freeing the communist Aztecs.

20. i get more inc from fails on quest then these scrubs at nwo... ever since I switch to ps all they do is attack.. and if there not attacking then there scout bombing for 30mins at a time..