The Battle of the Nomads

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Another event lol how dumb. What's the point. For equipment that isn't as good at the mith equip.

2. lol diddle but I love to bet ! now how the fruck do I bet lol

3. I want to be a Green Drifer.

KaW, typo in "how it works"

4. I like the betting aspect of it
    Free gambling for all 

5. As rl money is used to purchase seals to get arrows which are used for betting this could fall under the gaming act and as its a 9+ game could some parents may or could lodge a complaint regarding their kids.Just a thought KC,has this been looked at by your legal team.

6. @kaw community Omg I just found out people consider gambling wrong and immoral from this thread lmao . Seriously I don't understand why? For me it was something I spent a lot of time with my dad bonding over.

In most cases it generally teaches you to use your best judgment to assert the next most predictable outcome in the given situation and based on how sure you think you are that's what you wager. So I just had to look up why people think gambling is wrong or immoral online and was blown away.

Wow! I think the issue people seem to have is with gambling addiction not gambling itself . Unless I'm wrong lol I could be idk people thought gambling was wrong to begin with 

7. At least Devs are trying more  support a bit more inventive idea

8. When are ebs going to start dropping arrows?

9. Can you show the equip stats to see if it's worth doing

10. That's my idea!!

I posted in forums a couple months ago about gambling on wars

11. aNa it isn't required to buy anything to get arrows as they drop from free eb's.

12. With all the bs regarding gambling and todays youth its a wonder ATA would even consider bringing this aspect into a 9+ game.A lot of Parents this side of the border could be very upset with this .

13. Hi ppl kuryem is my fav pokemon

14. Y havent eb drop arrows

15. KAW COMMUNITY... IS BACK?

16. Why dont u make purchase of a gold seal can be random hte which goes from x3 to x 100 haunts plunder. This will increase ur seal sales

17. If Only They Would Have Given A Idea About The Stats Of Equips Then It Would Be Better

I hope They Wont Be Like Those Boots And Helmet lol

18. Youth gambling ? Since when is that a problem 

19. Comments against the betting. Don't let your 9 year old play the game. Here's a thought! Do something with your child!!! Don't let them sit in front of a PC or device. It's called getting involved in your child's life not handing them a electronic babysitter!

20.  is it possible to bet on both teams ....