why do those 1 action all war did not get ban from war ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oG-Zaiross, Sep 18, 2014.

1. war 19
    acc: viva007
    Clan:Cunning Wanderers
    action : 1
    ending : get 2 medal not even a ban.

Is this fair for those fighting with xtal and time ?
    time dev do something to all these 1 action guy.
    if nothing done maybe I will do next to get free medal? @@

2. Support noob viva

3. Is that successful actions? Or total actions.

Sometimes I used to war and get KOs off fails.
    It happens.

4. Shush sh. U exploit the system too

5. I don't. I haven't warred in months. ._.

6. SH crying on forums about someone else? How do you even look at yourself in the mirror

7. Back when I did wars (back when I had towers) I had times where guys sat on me the whole war and I couldn't get ANY actions off.

Sometimes it is bad luck. The other team tracks better, maybe they cheat, maybe the person sucks or has a bad connection.

It's not always someone looking for a free ride.

8. is a sh war . anything with full pot will through. lol impossible 1 action if u active .

9. Lol at the idea that someone can be sat on for an entire war. What is this? Bots at war?

10. Sooo during the 100 person indi's, I had 47 people scouting wooloooloop at the beginning. He says he's never been zeroed so fast, ever. He still got 2 actions off.  so 1 action is ridiculous lolol

11. 1 action in a SH war is impossible... at the beginning of war... you must get at least 10 action... impossible not to, only if you are not active...

12. Just another whiny sh...

/lock

13. Well devs can't do much more, op. If they ban 1 action, people do 2. Then 3. Then 4. Then 5. And so on. Even if they make it 30, people will just scout bomb and use done attacks to hit the limit and quit. And they can't really go past 30.

14. They should ban sh for xploiting

15. Here's what you do about inactives during a war, kick, farm and don't come crying to forums

16. They should remove all lands except the 2 you get in tutorial and have only tier 1 buildings and volaries but quadruple the prices and yes. It would work.
    That'll teach the SH not to ruin our game. TO BETTER DAYS.

17. Personally. 1 war i participated i got initialed and my instructions were to tank . So i ended with only 1 successful scout in the whole war as i was completely dominated by their whole roster. Is that inactive? No, i was there. I failed plenty and participated.

This is mainly why during damocles list i had to confirm inactives via admin/ owner pm

18. My wife was in war 19 that they won n inactive won 14 mith now tell me how that is possible also. Lol

19. PandaGeorge raises a good point not all low activity is what it appears.

20. @panda even with ur xtial u still got no actions off?!