I'm pretty and I know it

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BarbieFoundTheWhiskey, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So there's this imaginary figurative line out there... And at this point I've reached my limit. Between having my parenting, career, divorce and most recently physical attributes instulted to just the constant harassment via pm and third party apps-- I'm rather disgusted. People can say all they want about me, but the fantastic thing is- the ability to walk away.

If you're one of the many that find the need to be absolutely dirty because you can't handle the game, I pity you. My life is great. I've been blessed in so many ways. But at the end of the day its just a game.

And now I'm walking away from a game consumed of people that feel the need to sexually harass a female because they have fallen short in their own lives. I'm not a sweetheart, I will never claim to be. Many don't like me and guess what... I'm still mother ******* FABULOUS.

So for everyone else I wish you the best.

Toodles Bitches.

XoXo

Boots

2. This is a great day for Kaw :)

3. Enjoy your life and stay safe.

4. Good for you. If one must or decides to insult someone with the intent to hurt for little reason, they are likely very unsure of themselves. Something proven time and time again. Of course they will deny it, adding to their insecurity. What they say always says more about them than it does about you. Being able to walk away makes you way stronger.

Good luck.

5. You are asking for a ban katana.

6. Rage quitting again. Like that's not happened before.

7. Rage quitting after a few days hmmm. Either way it's just a game. Good luck in RL and best wishes.

8. You are beautiful inside and out, Boots. We will always be friends, no need for a game or people who forget that it is just that, a game. Love ya, doll, and mad respect always.

9. If your gonna put yourself out there in that manner or fashion on the internet people will call it as they see it

Just saying

Hope all is well in the real world

10. Don't even know ya, but yeah. Good luck. Hope life's better for you than me. Lol.

️

11. Thought your name was barbie but bai come back soon :)

12. Diva with a capital D. 

13. I am taking screen shots and taking links, I see you trash talking on here I promise you, You won't enjoy the game. If you doubt me you will soon face reality.

-Hever

14. Don't let the door hit ya

15. ^ careful. Hever might rage quit on you

16. Keep it respectful on a retirement thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.