100v100 Indy wars on weekends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Support. These wars are fun

2. I in warred in both tiers this weekend and I had a blast in both. Gettin treated like a rag doll in top tier n smashin **** up in lower tier :lol:

Also the devs should consider makin double regen a war type was best bit about the wars

3. Zoom, you obviously don't Indy in the lower tiers much.

I would say as much as 70% don't have xtals to use in lower tiers.

And for the record deserving sounds like a punishment.

I'm being punished to play the game as it was meant? That's just stupid.

4. Support as these wars were chaotic but fun. Yes there we individuals who caused issues but those can be minimalized and these wars were a nice break from the norm. Huge respect to all those who stepped up and were leaders and trackers in the fun!

5. This could be a very fun change to the weekend indi wars. I support and im a tracker. Really makes thing interesting tracking only part of a roster lol

6. I have a bigger problem with people that don't take the wars seriously. People that cast with no intentions of actually trying are pieces of scum... they do not deserve to war.

The devs do absolutely nothing to monitor these activities.

7. I try. I just don't view xtals as necessary.

The devs made Indy for those that don't want to xtal. Or can't.

It isn't about how much money a person has.

It's about not wanting to pay to play a fee to play game.

Of course those ps leaks are total tools and need to go.

8. Support. Had a lot of fun.

9. Loved this 100% suport was so much fun the thrill of so menny ppl in 1 war and just made it alot more enjoyable also more ods of wc's and trackers on ur team.

10. Support, love the 100v100

11. I also had lots of fun. I did only 1 indi weekend war but that was rocking. Too much fun & chaos around there.
    There is always leaks & non xstalars. Its a part of game. If moose's idea will be implemented then it will be great to have such big rosters indies.
    1 Hr war also good. 2 hr will be bit more as per my opinion.
    Support for this idea from my side

12. I personally enjoyed these as well. I have refused to participate in indi wars this season with the exception of these because well hey…this was the who's who of kaw bashing each other in an all out crazy mosh pit with double regen and banana flair. Who would sit that out?

13. No support for 100 roaster war. Thou I won the war. It is complete mess. Time period for preparation is so less. Cnt even make our own ss, forget abt making opnt. Ss. Sorry bro no support. 

14. Replace round wars with 100vs100 I like that idea!!! Support they were a blast

15. Devs will never go for that as it will ruin their income provided by lb and sh

16. Bring back 100 man roster!

17. I loved these wars. So chaotic and crazy. Support!

18. Give us the full hour prep time, maybe 90min prep time and full support. The biger rosters are so much fun. Possibly 50vs50. Question, would it still be as fun without the 2x regen?

19. I really liked the 100v100 wars even though I lost 75% of them but I don't think they should be only in weekends. I believe that randomly throughout the week and weekend would be the best