To The Silicone Gremlin and Co.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freakn gold. 

2. Keep this **** goin

3. As much as I find this thread very amusing, I'm struggling on a few points.

1) you both say you've been hitting each other and the other hasn't, yet I fail to see any ss of newsfeed

2) no idea how black hand is relevant? As I see it OP says she is hitting striptease, not black hand hitting them. Explain please?

3) wolfie what side are you on I still can't decipher it lol

4) why everyone's posting support for naomi side without even knowing head or tail of what's going on. Just goes to show all the average Kawer needs is a pretty thread to say who's best at OSW

Finally, no disrespect to either side (yet) but some ss of these mystery inc wouldn't go amiss

-eminem

4. This is great!

5. I have checked my local listing and I do not see "real housewives of KAW". Note to self: will contact cable company and request it. I suggest others do the same.

6. ROFLMFAOPMSL! the butthurt form is hilarious!!! best of for that alone...

7. Pedino. We release the trailer next week. Please stand by. Almost all the women ripped up their contracts and refused to work with each other. We have gotten some film but that's mostly them trying to kill each other and one unallowable bit of one of them trying to become the star during a private interview with the director

8. This seriously needs to be put in best of.

9. Good to see that everyone is enjoying the thread.

10. Wha?

How the hell do they stand up straight when you lay down?

Gravity must also be afraid of you Stripteasicans.

11. Only question do they run the other way when you touch em ?

12. But isn't she like 30? No way they are real. They're too firm.

13. Ladies. We've been over this. Save your insults and jabs for air time. How can the RHK make any money if you let the public see free previews. Terrible business. That's why you're the housewives and I'm the manager

14. Wait willy so you are telling me if a girl is maybe on her stomach her boobs aren't suppose to point down? Are they suppose to point up or to her toes? I am lost please enlighten me.

15. How do you fill out the form?
    The buttons don't work
    Do I copy and paste or do I just respond with a series of checks and x's?

16. How does Willy know how Bootsy look like laying down!!???

17. Jenni.. I didn't give permission to feel Bootsy's boobies..

*reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine accidentally fell on one of Jerry's GF's to feel her boobs.. "Oh they're real"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.