Minimum requirements to cast Wave of Conflict

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ChazZ, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Yes this is a war game and al players should be able to war. Individual wars encouraged this and I am not saying they are a bad thing. However I believe that EE war should be something to work towards. Not many small accounts war but those that do, war is stopping their growth. Minimum requirements to cast wave of conflict should stop TVP rosters from warring, and statless accounts. I am aware that there will be no EE renewal for no match. Mith has requirements so WOC should also.I think having LL unlocked with all buildings should be the requirement. I am also aware of the PS issue and think that all GOLD out when they have 0 attack buildings should be removed 30 mins before war. Any ally hire should convert into BB or not be allowed to hire allies during war and any BB selling during war should not be allowed. They are exploiting the system and it needs to be dealt with.

2. Double post.

But fair idea, although I don't support the last few points about BBs and gold out.

3. GOLD OUT should only be removed if PS or converted into BB

4. Did this on android, sorry for double post

5. No support to the bb and ps thing. Rest is fine I guess.

6. Umm he is trying to deal with PS who leak for the other team. If PS didn't leak someone else would just have gold out and xtal. But the other thing is the requirement to war. Its not like 8m cs people are going against statless. So if you "work hard for war" then you won't even be with those small accounts that are used fr TVP clans

7. Yes I know 8m cs are not going against statless but this should benefit statless accounts as to grow before they war

8. Ps who leak..? Lmao. Any decent ps should allow the enemy 1 hit, to prevent allies being hired, use 4 mith to hide them. Pretty simple solutions

9. Do u understand the mechanics of the PS? If not scouted or used spies against then they are exposed to unlimited attacks therefore making them leak throughout the war to any attacks

10. Yes extreme but I have met some PS such as _Wandering_Villager_ who left 16b out and told our enemies he had gold out

11. Then he should have received broken sword.

And I guess you haven't met a good ps lol

12. You sir are an idiot, yeah let's limit new ppl from warring :roll: that's what you are doing by having a stat requirement. As for ps leaking it comes down to you can't stop it. If they don't bank not much you can do. Maybe stick to primal and round wars where you can control the roster.

13. EE war should be an award for completing HL not for statless accounts that dont know how to war and accident cast

14. You take the good with the bad with Indi wars. There's always gonna be an inactive and people generally being dicks. Inactives get broken sword spell, an people being dicks, well just report them to support@athinkingape.com and they'll punish them accordingly.

15. So if I just downloaded KAW, I've been playing a week. I have 20 LL and I see that indi war anniversary war and I'm like cool lets do that. Oh wait....I'm not allowed. You sit are a tool, yes let's take the fun out of the game for new ppl. Should we also say you have to be hf bc to create a clan?....NO

16. I guess u havent warred enough to notice these leaking PS that ruin the match

17. Stop crying, you could attack them after ee or even osw

18. Yes it seems decent that your not allowed to war at that size , to cast mith u have to have unlocked 4 HL a lot of other spells have requirements