Just ideas. Clan and Aqua/Inferno

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Phiilp, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Hi.

I got a idea of getting the clan a password. So they can choose to have an password or reject/accept people into the clan. So If I leave the clan for helping someone I don't have to wait to get accepted, instead I write in the Clan Password to join the clan again.

Second thing is being able to sell Aqua/Inferno. If you got alot of them and need money instead you should take 50% of the price as a seller price back.

2. Let's see I have 2.1k inferno and 1.8k aqua.

2.1k x 7.5b/2 = 7.875t  sure let me sell it

Let's keep going

1.8k x 5 xtal/2 = 4.5k xtals!!! 

Liking your idea more and more

3. Granted. I think the password idea could be useful.

4. You mean 2.25k crystals, and 3.9325 trillion. He said half price. But I get your point.

5. The password idea sounds rather useful :D

6. I didn't know the prices of both but like a billion or two for an Aqua and an Inferno.

7. I'd rather rather do a trade, 1 aqua for 2 inferno. I have 200+ aqua that I wish to get rid of :lol:

8. Support password idea.

9. Wish you would've left bottom part out support to the pass word

10. No support. Too much aqua/inf out already. Have to change password everytime w kick

11. Not really, if you aren't that stupid to give out the password to new people. Just give it to people you trust and are real perm members in your clan.

12. Think about all the LB's and perms in HTE clans doing HTE and getting inferno and aqua from it. All those xtals and that extra gold. They'd never have to buy xtals again and just keep buying seals and even get xtra gold.

Though the password idea would be very nice integrated in the richer clan structure that we're still waiting for

13. I have a great new idea instead of using credit card to buy coins. You can trade 940,000.000 coins for 1 mithril from one player to another.
    You can trade a number of mithrils for a certain amount of mithrils that another player have. These are two great ideas. That will end free game download but paying for items through real money. More economical, no one has to stop playing.

14. Support to clan password idea. Should be changeable for a nobility cost of 20 or something. Seems like it could be implemented.

While your second idea sounds good theoretically, let's be honest: it's something the devs will never implement. I've been on the forums for close to 3 years and the these type of things have been suggested many times but never even received feedback from the devs. Theoretically it could work out. But for some reason, personally, I'm kind of iffy about the idea of selling Xtals, inferno, aqua etc.

Probably just me.

15. The clan password idea i like

The have price sell back idea for inferno i also like

But the aqua to crystal idea i see as non profitable...the devs could give gold out instead of crystals thats less than or equal to the inferno sell price

16. How often does the password change? Lol