Change to EE Renewal on No Matches

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 13, 2014.

1. You have a two week period to complete one war. As long as you don't leave things until the very last minute you should have no issues.

2. Finally a step in the right direction. Thank you kaw com now people can actually step up and war to renew that ee. I doubt this will make clans decide to implement a new roster, but I only see a positive direction through this.

3. Lol, how hard is it to get an indy match?

4. Will there ever be a war system in place that doesn't require (by player demand) money to participate in?

5. awesome move. thank you 

6. You suggested we look at other clans for making better rosters, why are we not seeing the clan roster strength rankings as in previous seasons?

7. Awesome change 100% support this will help curb exploiters a lot in round wars

8. Support to 24 Hour renew 
    Some people genuinely hit a busy patch devs. Can't miss work or school for war.

9. Why would someone need 24 hours to renew when they have a 2 week window?

10. FULL SUPPORT!! Great move devs! 

11. No devs, don't try and make a warrior war. Please let me keep my EE without warring . Please please please , I don't want to be a warrior , I only want to act like one in CC. ;-)

12. Support, it's about time. No more lb cheating

13. Support 100%

Each person will have 84 wars they can refresh their edge in

The refresh was bought in during the season 3 chaos of no-matches when hit ratio's were tightened but clans refused to adapt their stacked rosters and cried about no matches

And once a fortnight refreshers killed participation

One change im really pleased to see

14. So, redstar needs to war everyday lol

15. Nice, thanks devs️ everybody please support devs.

- Shak

16. Its good that this exploit is finally closed. People who want mithril need to war for it, and people who want an edge need to war for it. No kore free lunches. YAY!