New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 9, 2014.

1. I was refering to hit plunderon 1st hit no increase over TS unlike TS over SS,end bonus was higher though but will have to judge from the next TFF without the 100% bonus plunder spell

2. I did AFF and had both relics drop and a scroll drop but they never appeared in my profile. Is this a common problem or has anyone else had this happen. Its been about 45 minutes so they should be there already.

3. Awesome. I guess it'll take about 30 years to get the scrolls needed to upgrade it or enchant it. Good luck everyone 10,000 familiar foe eb I bet you'll get 1 scroll out 10,000 times.

4. so have u increased scroll drops on the other two very much doubt it

5. KAW COM...several of us still have the issue of getting relics and scroll drop but they are not appearing on profile. Plz look into this. Is this a android only problem??? Or are others having this issue on other devices as well? Its been several hours. Thx

6. Yay more scrolls but knowing my luck ill never get one :(

7. Only issue I've seen with these is that even after you enchant the item you can still get scrolls for it which is a wasted chance at one you need. If that could be fixed that would be nice. ..

8. this eb is just like the smoke signal no equip requirement?

9. A enchanted TS relic is needed .

10. drop rare it should be called

11. Time to add something to the Dragon EB series...scrolls don't do it for me, would love some aqua, inferno and maybe some pots to replenish those used to do the EB.

12. Support @amber

13. Can you guys actually increase scroll drops now. Before they were practically non existent, now they are just extremely impossible, we want them to be attainable. . I just had a close friend die on me at age 31. I'm 32 and before I die ild like to enchant a relic equipment.

14. U all cry a lot

15. You know what's familiar about this eb? No scroll drops.

And who's genius idea was to have a relic only bar followed up by 3 spy bars? Seriously, that is some nonsense.

16. & Yeah 3nnui is right. its annoying & horrible to have such start up of eb.. really irritating

17. Will it actually drop scrolls. Unlike the other ones. haven't even upgraded my ring yet from smoking signals been stuck on 7 ring scrolls for months now.

18. The scrolls drop. Maybe try doing the EB more than once or twice? I did it b2b and it took me a month to get each ring. About 2-3 days before I started getting any scrolls. This isn't an Eb where you can just get. It's a patience Eb. And that 3 spy bar thing, in the summoner, there's 3 spy bats all together. They're just separated by the main bar. :|