5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Thank you for the 100% bonus. However, I notice I get double plunder and ally bonus in eb and only double plunder when hitting BL. Would be great if the bonus were to both eb and Pvp equally.

Encourage Pvp! :)

2. Happy Birthday KaW!!

3. Gotta admit Devs....u even got me hooked on Promo time lmao. Not bad. Dropped a few xstals for ya but seriously its time. It is time, beyond the time. OsW veterans (who dump cash into pinning people) would best be served by PvP.

I dont mean Ewars or any other eb promo. I mean full fledged, no holds barred, xstals flying,troop pinning,spies stealing, naked ally spending Out of System War player vs player. The way Kaw was designed and meant to operate as tbhought of originally. Take it into consideration please...spend 1 month and I bet my Kaw it will be the greatest app in the history of apps.

4. It's not free if you can't use it, Crackfarrokh, and it would be nice if I could choose to use mine on HTE!!! Moron

5. How do I find my start date on iPhone. Should be close to 5 years.

6. Glad im part of this community^.^ happy bday kaw!!!

7. Happy birthday !

8. Slightly disappointed dropping all my attack lvl 5 buildings in hf lands. I never really thought u would increase the rate. Again oh well I only lost 80% x 5...... I don't think I want to work out how much I lost. Happy anniversary kaw.

9. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying things so far. Well be ramping up some trivia over the next little bit in game and on the forums so stay tuned :)

10. For this 50 % refund on building tear downs , is that 50% of the current market price . Or the price you paid for them . Example : if I paid 175 bil for a Highland building to lvl 3 will I get 87.5mil back or will I only get 43.75 bil (50% of the price to build a Highland building to lvl 3 now)

11. Wished we could get an answer on why building are only returning 20% when we where promised 50% if we sold today.

12. 50% build refund is a slap in the mouth.

13. @kaw I agree with bysa. We need clan loyalty achievement for its age. And well... Just a few more clan things in general as they were rumored about in the timeline release thread last year.

14. support niz

15. We all know who the original trivia games in WC

16. Darn Ampersand Again

We all know who the original trivia in WC and Forums came from  ShadyTrivia FTW

17. Note: you have not expanded the "Defensive" achievements in KAW in 5 years, just saying.... Be nice to reward PvP folks with some extra bonuses for the way they play KAW

18. This game continues to be a joke. So I noticed that my 2 hour spell for 100% plunder bonus became active. I read the description and see that it only applies to epic battles. Yeah, this is all about ATA getting more cash. So I'll buy seals and try to rush through HTE in two hours. All about the cash ATA! Isn't it?

19. It's based on the current price.

20. Does anything special happen if I use my anniversary fireworks and freedom fireworks at the same time?