New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Only the TS and SS rings seem "good".

2. Also. The new eb is bugged. When started the Leather wings bar is already drained. And after draining the steal bar, it jumps straight to phase 2 without anyone hitting the health bar.

3. Also, at 5%, most of the people in at least 2 top tier clans got "invalid phase error" notifications when trying to hit

4. Thanks for reporting the issue everyone, we're looking into why this is happening, and have temporarily disabled the EB at this time. We'll provide an update as soon as we have more information.

5. Re: New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe (Updated)

So what will happen to EBs already in progress?

6. Re: New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe (Updated)

EBs in progress should still be able to be completed, just no new ones can be started at this time.

7. Re: New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe (Updated)

Thanks for the new Scrag EB or it would be thanks if it was runnable.Any insight on the plunder will it carry a similar increase as TS over SS also hoping to see inferno n aqua drops to allow for faster enchanting.

8. Re: New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe (Updated)

If you encounter the "invalid phase" bug this is what you do!

Attack/Assn leads to "invalid phase"....press okay and then do it again. Your troops will seem not to drop but if you refresh your app they do. So just keep hitting through the "invalid phase" and you will eventually kill it :D

cheers! :lol:

9. Re: New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe (Updated)

Just get up to cs and join T&G lol. I know tons of people there who have lvl 11 relics. They just work for it doing scrag ebs all day

10. Re: New Bone Dragon EB: A Familiar Foe (Updated)

The issue has now been resolved and the EB is available once again. Thanks for your patience everyone ^^

11. Just received the new relics but they don't appear in equipment?? - anyone else having same issue? (
    Android)

12. Anyone knows how the guide of new EB?

13. Didn't get the old scrolls yet lol

14. Maybe by the 25th anniversary party I will have enough scrolls to do the eb.

15. Zorg, i have the same issue. I did TFF with T&G last night, my newsfeed said i got both relics and a scroll but they are not in my eq inventory nor scroll inventory.

Kaw_Comm please look into this issue

16. P1: A/A: Gaze (TS Enchanted Eqp Req) ~ Sct: Wings (regens 25% every hour): ~ Stl: Dark

P2: Sct: Flame ~ Atk: Blast ~ Ass: Sprite ~ A/A: MB to 50%

P3: Item, Blizzard: Apple ~ MB to 0%

17. Hey folks, what about adding a random color sequenceing codes to variet the color to give a built in screen saver that does not require a separate program. These random access lines of instruction are fast and there are far fewer required than set color programing for the same available lines of programing

18. TFF is a little disappointing no plunder increase over TS like TS had over SS and its no where near as difficult im guessing you are trying to slow down growth.Also why no Inferno or Aqua added to make up for the INCREASED SCROL DROPS.

19. My Ally Bonus Plunder has increased by 4.5% from TS to AFF.