The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. I would be interested in your roleplay; could you perhaps give some more information?

2. Its the two threads below this one^

3. So that's what it looks like...

4. So my new computer is making me very happy considering loading screens are FAR shorter and auto detect graphics have gone from lowest to highest settings.
    :3

5. What kinda computer?

6. It's a custom built (by company :3)
    It has;
    i5 4670k clocked at 3.4GHz
    EVGA GTX 770
    Asus Sabretooth Z97 Mark 1
    Corsair 600W PSU
    Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD
    WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD
    All in an NZXT H440

7. It's funny cause I knew what all of that meant.

Nice about the 770. I've wanted that specific piece. How much did it cost? 250? (In US Dollars.)

8. It cost me ~£230 which is ~$380 however US Amazon sell it for ~$330.
    So it looks like I got screwed over.

9. Haha lol.
    But even so it's a pretty awesome piece of hardware. Though I'd prolly go with an AMD core because it's cheaper for the same power, even if it is slightly less stable.

10. Finally got my guitar! :)

11. So after my year of abstaining from spending my money; I can now finally finance a Netflix account and am I currently binge watching A LOT of TV.
    I cannot work out if this is great fun or not…

12. I know the feeling.
    Though I envy you and your Netflix account, what with it's yearly outdated content.

Good luck watching Doctor Who S8 on it before next year.

I personally would use Amazon Video or Hulu over Netflix, if I wasn't a scoundrel who didn't pay for any shows or movies.

Also, S8 of DW is actually pretty good, I ain't gonna lie. And in Episode 3, Clara tho.

13. :p I love making fun of Netflix lol.

Through you may want to check out WhiteCollar. It's a pretty awesome show.
    But it's American, so you may laugh at our dumb accents, while we laugh at you for being British. ;)

14. 1. Doctor Who is made by the BBC, I see it before you…
    2. The writing in that show has been in a steady decline for the past 3/4 seasons.
    3. I think I'm one of few people that don't mind American accents; I've actually been watching my way through The Office (US) amongst other things.

15. I'm a fan of Orange is the New Black on Netflix; it's hilarious :D

16. Destiny!!!!
    Suck it up Master Race Elitist PC folks.

17. Oh it's fine, I'll just enjoy my plethora of PC exclusives and play the cross platform games that all look better on my system than yours.

18. Zeth Kills the KaW Universe

Will you Survive?

September 2014

19. But even with all that, Para, you still won't be able to play Destiny. At least not for a while. :D