KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this thread needs more bh crying. or as rock n rollers say more cowbell they must be busy

2. Can't tell if bh are super focused on their targets...or have already gone inactive . What's an inc? 

3. Goodmorning cream. Would you be so nice asking your clannies to stop following me lol

4. Lol just shows how illiterate you guys are. Can't even get my name right or was that you're pathetic attempt at humour . How's life being a pin cushion ?? Talk smack get whacked . You guys reek of fail  . Kotfe 

5. Why BH(BigHole?) nv reply magoo qns? They really cf wit Kotfe and let magoo get whacked alone by us??

6. ^wtf did he just say

7. Really don t know lol cf haha nice that they give up.

8. I'm just greatful that loony Roni has been kicked off the thread, geez every thread she goes on she flips it to all about her, I have never in all my days known or met anyone as self indulgent as her

9. This is a hysterical thread, I'm disappointed I've been busy last few days 
    Vixen missing another man??!! 
    Maybe want to check with Queen Vasia or Itease and see if they've seen him. 
    Oh and for the future, maybe tie a bell around is his neck so you can find him easier when he goes "visiting". 
    Lmao, so kotfe attacks BH while they are getting incoming from aow family, striptease, wog and and SE.
    Geez nightmare, are the odds in your favor yet? 
    I remember when kotfe used to be a great clan. Now a bunch of punk kids running pretending to be bullies.
    At least chuck and Shane ran a tight ship and kept their village idiots on a leash. Now nightmare is the village idiot running the show. 

10. Poor Val.. All that effort into a wall of text and..

[​IMG]

11. Poor Val. You are soo irrelevant now. I would feel sorry for you if you were not such a tool.

You guys got what you deserved. Eat that humble pie. ️

12. And she is back 

13. Valor come on your dying to just post more things

Why not get it all of you chest - all this stuff you think you know - get all in open

Then go off obsess about something else lol

14. IlWAR_VALORlI, No need for any real life situations to be brought up KaW. Keep that trash in PM, and keep war banter clean. There's no need for it. Next real life verbal attacks will result in a forum ban. This is your only warning. Thank you. :)

15. Unfortunately. Val is actually very dirty. So only dirt will come out. She is kaws favorite stinking dumpster fire.

Until the day Kotfe or apoc oust me onto my butt. I won't take insults from a leader who had her clan taken from her seriously. The butthurt will flow for a longtime on this I'm sure. The realization that a great clan like warlor needed to dispose of you in order to flourish more must feel great!

But if I ever need a coach ticket to garbage island. I will hit u up and see what I have to do get there.

Kotfe u May farm val forever. Enjoy.

16. Val, u wan to try whether we r a bunch of punk kids? talk is cheap, try us

17. [​IMG]

The readings indicate you are correct.

18. The problem with mare is that...it's not that he doesn't particularly like somebody or some clan.

He just doesn't care about them. Which makes him a dangerous enemy to your kawing.

worse he's in charge.

He's no bully. He is just At the top of the food chain and not interested in anything anyone has to offer him.

Rock on mare I say. Keep on making them
    All suffer the wrath of the kotfe war machine.

19. Valor can not be called val. they shalt not disrespect thy NAME!

we call her Valwhore aka Valor.

20. Dam. Valor, add a WH between the L and O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.