★♛ EASY BB CODE Guide♛★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Come_Inside, Jan 5, 2013.

1. We are a group of scholars, not focusing on one particular field. We read scrolls, write novels and create entertainment for the masses.
    Our kingdoms serve as information brokers and our knowledge is boundless.
    I implore you, join us as we claim forums umder our protection.

Hierachy:

• Prophet-
      Serves as the figurehead for the guild and must ensure everything runs smoothly.

Elder -
      Those who have passed the threshold into veteran status and have been recognised by the KaWmunity as deserving of the title.

Commoner-
      The equivalent of a regular, a person who views forums daily without fail. The heart and soul of the community and strives for eldership.

Anon-
      An unknown.
      Can rank once an elder declares the anon capable.
    There will be no bias in the ranks given. Where people are placed rests solely on you, the reader.
    *Note*
    A test can be issued by elders to let anon's acquire commoner status sooner.
    The test is currently under deliberation.

Rules

• -First wave entry is not restricted to anyone
      -Disrespecting someone of higher status may incur penalties unless your reason is sufficient
      -Must abide by tou/tos
      -Attend meetings when requested
      -Do not maim those undeserving

Continuous rule breaking will place you infront of the council, the forum KaWmunity.
      Penalities are as followed:

• -Demotion of rank
        -Banishment from guild
        -Reverse volley/hire dropping
        -Stripping of allies
        -Must change title to [whatever the forum KaWminuty decides]

*Note*

After the forum community has placed forumers into their respective categories.
    Entry will become exclusive to those who are sponsered by either the prophet or elders.

~Sasuke TFG

2. what does blanched almond look like

3. Not a great color

4. New troll idea

I cannot follow through with this plan but to be the mastermind is just as rewarding.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you 'The ally shop'
    Provide pics. These 'humble' individuals do their part for the horrid ally market *spits on ground*
    The whole point of this exercise is to laughably harm individuals' gold storages and witness their reactions then display it in the public domain (forums)

The game plan

• Step 1: Create multiple alts (with multiple physical devices, ToU everyone)
      Step 2: Have a main/suicide account with reasonable stats to own each alt.
      Step 3: Raise the stats of the alternative account, while maintaining ownership (volleying would be useful)
      Step 4: Once all allies are around 500K-1m combined (and you have access to each account) Open an ally sale via WC.
      Something like: Ally sale 500K-1mil com, active allies.
      Step 5: Set your accounts free on unsuspecting victims.
      Step 6: These alts now are bombs. Make bomb threats (not really) just reset them and claim responsibility on victim's wall.
      A simple 'Did you enjoy my bomb? Lol noob', sets people off.

~Sasuke

5. New troll idea

I cannot follow through with this plan but to be the mastermind is just as rewarding.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you 'The ally shops'
    These 'humble' individuals do their part for the horrid ally market *spits on ground*
    The whole point of this exercise is to laughably harm individuals' gold storages and witness their reactions then display it in the public domain (forums)

The game plan

• Step 1: Create several alts (with multiple physical devices, ToU everyone)
      Step 2: Have a main/suicide account with reasonable stats to own each alt.
      Step 3: Raise the stats of the alternative account, while maintaining ownership (volleying would be useful)
      Step 4: Once all allies are around 500K-1m combined (and you have access to each account) Open an ally sale via WC.
      Something like: Ally sale 500K-1mil com, active allies.
      Step 5: Set your accounts free on unsuspecting victims.
      Step 6: These alts now are bombs. Make bomb threats (not really) just reset them and claim responsibility on victim's wall.
      A simple 'Did you enjoy my bomb? Lol noob', sets people off.

Step 7: Record reactions on wall
    ~Sasuke

6. testing so plz bare with me. ty

[color=#<font color='#C80046'>t</font><font color='#C80010'>h</font><font color='#C72800'>i</font><font color='#C75600'>s</font><font color='#C88200'> </font><font color='#C8B400'>i</font><font color='#A1C800'>s</font><font color='#6DC800'> </font><font color='#38C800'>h</font><font color='#00C807'>o</font><font color='#00C844'>w</font><font color='#00C878'> </font><font color='#00C8AD'>w</font><font color='#00A8C8'>e</font><font color='#0079C8'> </font><font color='#004CC8'>d</font><font color='#001CC8'>o</font><font color='#1C00C8'> </font><font color='#5100C8'>i</font><font color='#8500C8'>t</font>]testing[/color]

7. testing this rainbow generator

8. this is so freaking cool.im actually learning how to do this.ty and sorry for multiple post.takes a bit of practice to figure out