Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i kinda feel like, if this situatiom were at, say, apple… theyd be saying "screw your beloved ipad and buy the new imat"… i know its totally different, but it feels like u wanna take loyals from one thing and convert em to something crappy. Just my opinion.

★♪Miss Kisses ♪★

2. My theory is that they will wait to release it I'm the USA so all of us US players will have to PAY for the leaderboard

3. So I take it your going to reset everyone's accounts so that the late comers get a fair chance?

4. why do you want to bumb this dumb game or advertise a game that is that difrent from kaw here?

bad bumb

5. I take it this is still happening?

6. Does it take up space on phones or is it a computer game if its a computer game I cant play it cuz I have to share the computer

7. Roflmao...no wonder we have no new PvP. Devs have been figuring a way to make more cash lmao. So out comes a game just like Clash of Clans etc etc. New ideas, fresh minds, and a whole lot of customer apreciation is what Kingdoms at War needs. I will S.M.A.S.H. as i have an open mind but please devs...fix what made you rich in the first place

8. TO THE IDIOTS SAYING THAT THE GAME WASN'T RELEASED YET IN US FOR WHATEVER REASON:

The game is still buggy. I've played it myself. It's pretty cool, but there are many things that need brushing up on. So instead of freaking out and accusing the devs of being greedy, they're releasing it to a smaller VideoGame populace first before the international release.

And seriously, it took me around 10 minutes to change my account to a Canada state.
    It should've taken less than five; I just didn't know what I was doing.

9. To the idiot calling people idiots for curiosity. They have taken a while to release no ones calling them greedy and people want to play the game. I'm not changing state on App Store or one game Ty for making a dumb post I love reading stupid post

10. If its like pimd or kaw. Then ill be on smash forever like smashing on poptarts

11. I guess we know why the match ups have been sucking, devs focusing on a new game

12. No wrong, devs have told us more than enough times they have different teams for different games

13. Yeah they also talked about war xtals and pvp rewards lmao

14. They said that would come in season 4 and it's not over yet tho I do agree I do want those

15. Walker before s4 release war xtals was supposed to be out by s3. So they are still a seaon late. And working on another season of not having them

16. They never said before, they said season 4 I read the post

17. This is why gaw and FC was shut down 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.