Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Dear spragga, when will I finally meet my soldiers?

2. What are the steps needed to view the war schedule on PC?

3. On phone Clan>Clan Events>View War Scedule

Idk if its the same on PC as I rarely go on mine.
    Try the above, and if it doesnt work, someone will be with you shortly

4. Yep, I know how do it on phone. But the problem with [my] PC is that once I get to the Clan Events tab, I can only see Epic Battles, Incoming Wars and Active Wars.

But thanks though.

5. Found no intelligent way to get that info on PC, Proditer. Quite annoying...

6. Yeah. Annoys me to keep needing to check my phone everytime I want to see the schedule..

7. This season, how many wars are there total? How many have finished? What date is the last day of wars?

8. I'm pretty sure you can do the math if you look at the thread, go for it

9. 336 wars total this season
    37 wars have passed
    Wars end in 7 weeks from today

10. This account is on Kongregate, is there any way I can connect it to my phone? And if so how?

11. At this time, it appears you can not.

12. Would it also apply that I can not create a kongregate account if I already have a kingdoms at war account?

13. How much would I get back if I sold a lvl3 Volary? Sorry would calculate myself but don't remember the percentage

14. Narwhal, please rephrase your question? o_O

15. Percentage is 50% of what you payed

16. What you paid for the last level? Or total

17. Why has ata disabled login. i messed up and loged into the one i have for facebook and it would not lett me back on the one for my phone what do i do to get it back

18. @devil, if you linked your Facebook account to your phone, you will need to delink that account from your phone. Then you would be able to put the correct login information into the phone. You have to be careful though with how many times you link/unlink an account because ata only give you so many so you can't log in and out constantly to access multiple accounts on one device.

19. What is better for bigger stats, lvl 3 elven or lvl 4 colony?