Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I've heard if an attack build skims they still get more, is that correct?

2. Unless the hansel doesnt ass the eb, the above is false in most cases. Remember xtls, pots, and unloading/skimming all affect plunder. (Plus if one isnt at MP :lol: )

3. Is it true that when spies are 100% you make more on item phases ?

4. Item bars have a set value, and having more or less troops or spies wouldn't effect that.

5. Item bars dont necessarily have a set value, but your troop/spy level wont affect it.

6. Super Shadw Hansel aka. Sh with big bfa and bfe, sometimes ssh can have sdt

7. How do I start EE Warring? I am aware that I need to cast all attack and spy attack mith spells and cast wave of conflic (WOC) but what else? Do I need potions? If so how much? I'm a Hansel Build by the way.

Thanks In Advance!

8. As a hansel build you won't use adp.

To war is simple, follow what the war commander tells you, and SKO.

Also you only cast mith spells (excluding woc) once you get the notification that they count towards your total won.

9. Hii I never expected I would come this far in kaw, I forgot my joining date. Is there anyway I can find it?

10. If you're on PC check how long ago you got the loyalty achievement and add 120 days

11. You joined May 4th 2013

12. Easier way if you are on PC is to go to forums and look at your user control panel.

13. There you go, didn't even know that was a thing lol. Ty ️

14. User control panel shows forum join date. Not always the same as your loyalty achievement, which is accurate for game account date. Loyalty achievement is better.

15. What are the best builds for OSW and why?

16. Loyalty is useful back until about spring 2010, earlier than that it has issues.

17. @CR I think Hansels are best build for OSW because you can easily pin your troops or tear down troops and become a Pure Spy (PS) and you can easily knock out both attack builds troops and spies. Aso because as a Hansel you won't need Spy Defence Towers (SDTs).

I hope that answers your question.

18. psh. like you know anything about hansels.

anyway. hybrids are also great for osw! always have what you need to hit who you want. doing a strip? i got spies for that! troops? i got those too! woohoo!

...ofc it helps to have a hansel alt.