Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Fully Support 1 Indy War for Aussie/Asia tz

Ignore ppl not wanting any EE war their vote is worthless n nothin but sour grape mentality

2. What is the harm in having an Indy War for Aussie/Asia anyways. I'm PDT n believe they r left out n there seems more than enuf demand that makes it a reasonable addition to the war schedule. Would it not at least include our fellow kawers who already eb n support this game? I do not doubt ATA's stance on previous tests but that was then n i doubt its still status quo. Try it once more what is the worst that can come if?

3. Cannon if you want you can stop hitting eb for "USA" people. I am sure you won't because you don't hit eb for them. You hit eb for yourself 

4. Yes there are not enough gamers in asia and europe.Wow you just want to believe what the devs say rather than what is reality

5. Terror go back to sleep or make an effort to understand Cantonese's plea n btw its not cannon. Ur remark is selfish to be polite about it n it needs not ur childish retort. Have u never noticed on wc clans asking for overnight admins etc. He only politely asked ATA for a reasonable request for his part of the world have a war time more suitable for their TZ n nothing more. Is he asking for too much or a cry for a freebie no only for support from other ppl in prime time TZ's. Is it too much to ask if you for support or r u all about being selfish n uncaring. WISE UP

6. Support I will even get up on Friday and Saturday night and do these wars.

7. Support, only because it isn't fair.

8. Support. Here I mostly can only war once or twice a week due to the terrible times.

9. By the way the time would be 3am PDT meaning people could cast for Indy War if they wanted to get medallions before they go to work or wake up early during weekends. I think this time would have lots of participation esp since its never been tested. Imagine if your war times for USA range from 11pm to 2pm.Do you think participation for an app would be succesfully.These are the times what other parts of thr world have to deal with.

10. An 8pm, 9pm war doesn't suit NZ. They are still going to be warring too late, it only suits Aussie , sgt an places near us , early USA risers an Euro players. 5/6 pm war if your wanting to target an benefit aus an nz .

11. support :lol:

12. Nz still war at 10-11pm which is what war 1 is for Australia now. But sg where there are lots of warriors and clans Like Phalanx can war at 3am PDT slot. I would like it 4am PDT but u cant with the 6am PDT timeslot as u need to leave an hr for ppl to cast and be ready for next war.

13. Support, all the wars are either late in the night or too early or in the middle of a working day.

14. Support! Outside of normal work hours there are no wars that suit someone with a fulltime physical job that requires they sleep enough to work safely the next day.

Bring back down under wars!!

Indy preferred

15. As for those idiots saying not enough people... That applies to round wars. Indi will solve that. Only enough clans will be used by devs for us as is needed to "house" the people who sign up. Obviously some may miss out due to odd numbers.

16. Support! Make it an indy war and turnout will be much improved