FEATURE REQUEST (mith sales!)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by THG_-Samurai-_THG, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Ok first off it's Cron. Learn to read barcodes. Will help of you decide to grow a pair and war eventually. Secondly this game is a WAR game or more politically correct WAS A WAR game. People like you looking for free handouts instead of working for it are what is turning his game into a fairy tale land.

2. Yes times change but old news about mith sales died with the dodo also. A lil thing called EE wars n mith EQ came along. Before u earned gold n bought mith n now u war n earn mith. Now we r up to the present day KaW n past is behind us n where it should remain.

3. U damn noob... war for mith

4. Also u have some mith equip so dont wine

5. We have done it before and I think it's a great idea!!

6. Blah blah blah. If you want to "war" then Pvp. Wars between clans is total horse ****. Support to the mith sale idea. 

7. Most of you are complaining that you work for your mith in wars. But don't you get it? People don't want to war when the wars were a lame idea in the first place. Stop shooting down ideas and actually consider them. We want to be able to work for our mith as well just in a different way! Support for the Mith sales because some of actually have a real life to go to. Some of us have more important things to do than sit around and war everyday.

8. The wars are most of the time not even fairly matched no matter how many times the DEVS try to fix it. Wars are just not part of the game. That is why we do PvP and clan wars. If you want to war do those.

9. Lol why yall farming me? Is it because I make a valid point? Come on let's be honest if this came to pass you all that have like 10 pieces left until yall get a piece of eq that u have wared your ass off for weeks to get… would u not just buy the last 10 pieces u needed instead of risking an epic loss and loose 20+ mith ending up needing 30-40 more instead of the 10 you originally needed? Face it you all would love it and you know it!

10. Full support of this! geez this is just a place for voicing ideas. the dude said 'respectfully requests'. he didnt announce that this was a final decision starting today, and some of you are just being rude and disrespectful! no need for the insults here. And for those of you using 'noob' as an insult, remember you were once a noob too! Chances are you will be a noob at something else at some point in your life. I hope you are shown more respectful consideration than you are showing right now, after all there's nothing wrong with being a noob. if you have an ounce of self respect, you can voice your opinion without hurling childish insults.

11. I think this is a copy and paste of a thread i saw like 2 weeks ago
    Look. I feel ur pain mate. I cant war until im 12m attack and 15m defence. With about 2.5m to 3.5m spy towers

12. But this is nvr gonna happen.

War=Mith
    AtkH= 3 year wait

13. For those calling op a noob for this idea maybe u shpuld think back tp a few years ago when 90% of ppl bpught mith to buy the gear and only abput 10% actualy earned from warring mith sales have happened a few times in kaw history so quit crying ur noobs tears he had an.idea deal with u dont like stay out of his tread easy as that

14. Earn it

NO SUPPORT

15. No support

16. You all seem to misunderstand where many get their mith equip. Once upon a time, not so Kong ago, mith was buyable. And in infinite amounts. And thus people dropped build to Getty cheaper mith, meaning you could get more.

I believe the limit back then was 24 a day. And it was buyable for a good year at that rate. So 365*24= around 8000 mith. Which is enough to get all the equip from season 1, enchant fully, and still have mith left for a good season or 2.

The idea isn't bad.

However, 48 hours, with fifty max per day, at double price, is the only way i can see this being a fair system.

You can still buy mith, just can't have more than six.

From what i have noticed, even if you lose a watt, you make back at least what you put in.

So then the trick becomes mith loss stacking.

17. It was not a full year have another beer

18. Stop bumping this thread noobs

I know I bumped it from active topics just to tell noobs to stop bumping a dried up dead thread

19. Why would you want or need mith or mith equip anyway if you can't war? The stats are designed to be more favourable for those warring. You're simply asking to have something for nothing and not using it for it's purpose if you did get it.