FEATURE REQUEST (mith sales!)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by THG_-Samurai-_THG, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I respectfully request the reinstatement of the mith sales. I have come to the conclusion that a lot of people dont like to war or cant war. For instance me! I can't war! If I war im always on the losing side because of my build. Used to I could get on a wining side every now and then. Now everyone wants u to be either an sh or have a bunch of towers. I can't get into a clan that wars if I dont do that, and Im not doing that. A lot of others wont do it either. I know my clan shows suport because all of us can rarely ever war and wont do towers.
    On the mith sales you could do it for a 24hr or 48hr period. Have no limit to buying during this period, and have it at a set price of 1b per piece. We can do this at most 1 time ever other week, or at least 1 time a month. Please consider this as a new feature.

2. You can war everyday multiple times with Indies. Try a different argument, that isn't the one.

3. No purpose for wars then

4. Lets also sell xstals for 1 gold each!
    Brilliant idea, 10/10 full support

5. Ok so what if u can't do those because of real life?

6. Then you don't get what others are working for. Don't see how that's a hard concept.

7. So you aren't willing to put the effort in to get mith but you want to be able buy mith. What about all those people that actually worked towards all the mith equip they have by changing their build, losing plunder from towers and spending hour after hour working their butts off in war to get it?
    Do you really think that seems fair to be able to get your eb build up to the same BFE stats just because you can't be bothered to work for it?
    Jog on you little noob.

8. You want Mith? You war. Can't get war? Do Indi wars. Can't do them? Then suck it up. It's your problem, we all worked hard for it. Don't really care if you can't do wars tbh. Your problem not the devs.

9. Making access to the spoils of war easier is not the answer. Finding ways to make wars more accessible to people is.

I liked the 48 hour wars :lol:

10. I support this 100%!!! I can't war because of real life. If I could war I would war, but u can't war!!

11. If you can't war or don't want to war why play a game called kingdoms at WAR??

12. Support - no towers for me............honest

13. Cannot do a 1hr war cuz of RL?
    Ppl somehow managed 2-4hrs of war before 1hr wars

14. Exactly Murc :lol:

15. Support

16. Things change in a years time night hawk!

17. Yes i want free mith for doing nothing and spending nothing and being an eb noob (ends sarcasm here) ……

18. Ok first off its not completely a war game murc. Second yes what general grevious said things change in a years time. People graduate from highschool and go to college. People also find jobs, and finally people dont have time when those things happen!!!!