★♛ EASY BB CODE Guide♛★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Come_Inside, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I used to be so much better at this.... getting rusty on forums stuff :evil:

2. :lol: I meant this :oops:

3. Estoc's Edge/[size]
    The spell we gain from successfully winning an ee war. This spell grants the ability to make between 25%-50% more on all epic battles and a 25%-50% chance of getting a equipment drop from an epic battle.[/color{

Now before I begin my rant on my idea I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this spell. It makes the time, money, and potions used in ee wars worth it.

with all great things there's always a flaw. Or a possibility to be upgraded.

Idea
    My idea is to make it so this spell is in effect when you hit a target. So another words instead of a target paying 30m per attack he would pay 45m per attack with a max leveled Estoc's Edge spell.

This idea wouldn't hurt the Kaweconomy at all and would in fact it would possibly better it.

Pros

- promotes PvP

- possibility for ATA to make more money from PvP

(reason: people don't like to use xtals during pvp but are willing to. Now with this spell people would feel a lot better about burning a couple more xtals on targets)

- reason for " farmers " to war even if they don't like ee.
    (Devs this adds more players into ee which broadens the spectrum for match ups)

-creates a better balance for current pvp lovers and eb fairies.

- can be changed and added for possible future pvp promos.
    (Such as an example I remember from a while back. Inferno/aqua being dropped from battle list. Estoc's Edge spell could increase the chance of a drop from the BL)

Cons

-none that I can currently think of
    (may update this list later If any good cons of this idea are brought up by forumers)

How I came to think of this idea
    I am currently in a small osw. I was hitting a very well paying member and thinking about my Estocs Edge spell and how it was going to waste. Then this brilliant idea hit me! Why don't we add it to PvP so I hoped on forums and here we are.

To other great idea artists post on here or mp me ideas on how to make this just that much better and it will be added on with ur name so u are given credit for your idea :)

I will update this list when ever possible.

Ibeatppl

4. Estoc's Edge
    The spell we gain from successfully winning an ee war. This spell grants the ability to make between 25%-50% more on all epic battles and a 25%-50% chance of getting a equipment drop from an epic battle.

Now before I begin my rant on my idea I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this spell. It makes the time, money, and potions used in ee wars worth it.

with all great things there's always a flaw. Or a possibility to be upgraded.

Idea
    My idea is to make it so this spell is in effect when you hit a target. So another words instead of a target paying 30m per attack he would pay 45m per attack with a max leveled Estoc's Edge spell.

This idea wouldn't hurt the Kaweconomy at all and would in fact it would possibly better it.

Pros

- promotes PvP

- possibility for ATA to make more money from PvP

(reason: people don't like to use xtals during pvp but are willing to. Now with this spell people would feel a lot better about burning a couple more xtals on targets)

- reason for " farmers " to war even if they don't like ee.
    (Devs this adds more players into ee which broadens the spectrum for match ups)

-creates a better balance for current pvp lovers and eb fairies.

- can be changed and added for possible future pvp promos.
    (Such as an example I remember from a while back. Inferno/aqua being dropped from battle list. Estoc's Edge spell could increase the chance of a drop from the BL)

Cons

-none that I can currently think of
    (may update this list later If any good cons of this idea are brought up by forumers)

How I came to think of this idea
    I am currently in a small osw. I was hitting a very well paying member and thinking about my Estocs Edge spell and how it was going to waste. Then this brilliant idea hit me! Why don't we add it to PvP so I hoped on forums and here we are.

To other great idea artists post on here or mp me ideas on how to make this just that much better and it will be added on with ur name so u are given credit for your idea :)[/size]

I will update this list when ever possible.

Ibeatppl

5. Am I moose yet

6. Bump. For a friend.

7. Color=Hot pink [/color]

Test

8. Mah! Didn't work 

9. Is there a code to correct spelling? Please? Some of these posts make me wanna run for cover

10. We are a group of scholars, not focusing on one particular field. We read scrolls, write novels and create entertainment for the masses.
    Our kingdoms serve as information brokers and our knowledge is boundless.
    I implore you, join us as we claim forums umder our protection.

Hierachy:
    [size]

• Prophet-
      Serves as the figurehead for the guild and must ensure everything runs smoothly.

Elder -
      Those who have passed the threshold into veteran status and have been recognised by the KaWmunity as deserving of the title.

Commoner-
      The equivalent of a regular, a person who views forums daily without fail. The heart and soul of the community and strives for eldership.

Anon-
      An unknown.
      Can rank once an elder declares the anon capable.
    There will be no bias in the ranks given. Where people are placed rests solely on you, the reader.
    *Note*
    A test can be issued by elders to let anon's acquire commoner status sooner.
    The test is currently under deliberation.

Rules

• -First wave entry is not restricted to anyone
      -Disrespecting someone of higher status may incur penalties unless your reason is sufficient
      -Must abide by tou/tos
      -Attend meetings when requested
      -Do not maim those undeserving

Continuous rule breaking will place you infront of the council, the forum KaWmunity.
      Penalities are as followed:

• -Demotion of rank
        -Banishment from guild
        -Reverse volley/hire dropping
        -Stripping of allies
        -Must change title to [whatever the forum KaWminuty decides]

*Note*

After the forum community has placed forumers into their respective categories.
    Entry will become exclusive to those who are sponsered by either the prophet or elders.

~Sasuke TFG