Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Good on him for trying 

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I think so cuz he is sincere about fair wars n honest competition.
    We have a no SH roster n go big.
    Some match ups favour us n some not but thats how the cookie crumbles for us.
    Its no secret n our war peepz who sign up r who we war with n if needed we fill the odd roster spot with similar builds if we r short.

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Can the background of the equip be red please? 

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

war 1 next week started s4????

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Only thing wrong with your math above, nighthawk, is that

1) in the old system, awarded levels of rancor increased throughout the season. Devs said they don't expect to increase the payout this time

2) previously you only needed 50 levels to get everything. Now it's 100

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

They will increase ... The amount of nm alone will force their hand

Either that or they saw the trend of people just joining week 5 and hoping to get earlier participation this way ... But then still increasing week 5

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

All wars should be treated same. There should be no reward diff b/w indi and Primal wars

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@Nighthawk....try see things from another point of view? As for running an EE clan you can ask around...I was war admin at wingless angels whole pre s2 nd whole s2...until stacked rosters gave the wins nd not only strat skill then I quit ee cuz it got boring! Individual wars are the only real system war where you fight whole opponent rosters with ppl your own size!

GL to all that will participate s4!

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@Nighthawk....as clearly stated before(idk if you can read or missed that post?), you need a proper build to win wars! If you ever done any ee wars you know crap builds nd inactives are a killer for your own clan...hence why crap builds nd inactives in ee individual wars won't get lots of success(medallions) so yeah ofc individual wars should give 2 medallions aswell! There's nothing that says you must participate in only one of the three different type of wars...

Equal medallion payout from season wars

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Nice I read forms so I know what is going on in Indy Wars. How about you actually do them and find out how easy it is.

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No war xtal??? That's themain reason for some people quitting ee wars. U dumb kc dont promise to people if u are not willing to try something. If you realy want to earn only $$$
    Id like to sugget u put your games in paid category in google market. Dont call kaw is free if you are too greedy about $$$.

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Greeting bored ... Need more money to do all wars...

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Haha with the amount of people that actually war I think I could get that nice banner by just warring once

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

This is great dev

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Can dev put mith on sale more than 6?

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I do all wars n towers too

Scout before u spout

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I request a war format for YUP to play.
    Its not fair this genius has such a stellar mind n build n nowhere to use it. Cannot u not create a special war class for him n his special needs?

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I need a clan

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Think it's time to find a new app devs losing plot need to do a crazy amount of wars just to get crappy helmet. No war crystals like promised before season 3. Lb telling devs how to run the game is getting to be a joke.

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

so s4 start from war 1, today????
    ill prepare my weapon then :)