Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@mystra

Ur math sucks when u apply it to the match up.
    U did not include no match nor the fact some wars r over before they begin. Any moron knows its 50/50 chance if EQUAL teams but idealistic counts for nothing n realistic does.

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Omg! Nighthawks at it again! :) Seriously folks, war season if finally here. LIKE ITNOR HATE IT ITS HERE. Let's roll… 

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Damn autocorrect… lol

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Medals should be 4clan/2 individual , seeing as you've effectively taken away over half the good clan war slots with lol round and individual wars --

I'm probably not gonna bother with this schizophrenic train wreck beyond the occasional war. Rewards are negligibly better than current, same 8weeks to gain lol 100 medals.

Maybe if you clown show devs ran all 3 war types in unison every war, this wouldn't appear to be as bad giving everyone the option to choose round, primal, individual for EVERY slot. I mean coding that must take NASA level engineering huh. "Let's make a checkerboard instead of developing something actually useful that doesn't require a seal of the damned!"

Fail all around.

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Can anyone explain the differences in war types to those who are new to warring? Thanks.

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I would be fine with 4/2 reward. I really couldn't care less what someone else gets,it doesn't effect me. But one freaking medal is ridiculous for Indy wars. Make it attainable with effort. That's all I ask for any event.

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@nighthawk...what says you need to do less work to be successful in individual wars?!? lol all need a proper build to do good in any type of the wars during season hence why it should be equal payout of medallions!
    Also there's a risk that you get crap builds on your side,in individual wars, which make it even more of a struggle to get a win when doing indi

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

How many of you have really warred before? It it was a pita to get to 50 rancor before… family, work… stuff gets in the way… getting to 50 used to require doing at least 2 wars a day…. Not sure how its gonna work when you don't lose levels for losses..

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why not 3 for Clan Wars and 2 for Indy?

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

50 rancor never required 2 wars a day

A lot did it in last 4 weeks not even warring every day

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Hell if u never or hardly ever lost u could do it in 13 wars last 2 weeks of season 1-3

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Aaah getting 50 is doing it not entitled to it

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

U want freebies wait for Hallowe'en lol

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I was just commenting on xan post about 50 being a pita before .. It wasn't for stacking clans

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Hawk you have an incredibly hard time discerning the difference between freebies and what is attainable with a acceptable amount of effort on a game. Think your problem is you have an overblown opinion of the amount of effort you put in and can't see what anyone else around you does. You pretty much say the same crap on every thread Where people aren't happy with the crap devs put forth. Seriously dude you're so far up their ass and against people wanting things that take nothing away from you it's hilarious. Why the **** do you care if all people ask for for is an acceptable grind to obtain the rewards. No one is trying to take your ******* medals.

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Half of the people that do Indy wars have a better build than your.

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Yes it it for every clan that win one another clan must lose hence 50/50.

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Knight how about you scout nighthawk you tool?

He has 4.7m sdt and 3.2m adt.

Hidden towers fool.

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

4.9 sdt* EE upgrades since last time I warred him

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

For every match played one team win and one lose. 'what is so hard about that ever war will produce a 50% result.