Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Kyle who cares war or don't.
    U have enuf cheezy won eq

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Kyle. You get banned if you use multiple accounts.

Troll don't tell them how we plan to cheat! Thhey can't stop what they don't know about ;)

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

FYI anyone who complains Indy War is only 1 medallion consider that 21/42 wars r Indy Wars n a lot less work. Consider also its the same for everyone who plays in Indy War. If u don't like it don't war or try running ur own war clan n see how much work it is to roster etc.

To those true war clans hats off to the organizers n ppl who assist u every Primal n Clan War.

GL Y'all n ENJOY S4

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

If you look at schedule and do the math you will have to do more than 1 type of war period. 1:Indi wars 84 wars for season. 2:clan/round 28 for season. 3:primal 56 for season and primal is the only one you have a chance to get to 100 medallions without other wars.

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

And that's only if u win 50 of 56 meaning ud have to do basically every primal ... And Idc who u are u aren't doing them all

Atleast not effectively

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Even at 12 weeks it's a difficult goal at 8 weeks it's damn close to impossible

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Not to mention that the money that we put into this game comes out of our RL jobs. I don't have time for 3 indi wars a day to try and get 100 medallions.

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Actually double my figures cause I factored as a 4 week season for some dumb reason. So 100 is achievable but wont be easy

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@MikeJustice
    Season is 8 Weeks long.
    7 x 8 = 56 Days
    At 1 Round, 2 Primals, and 3 Indi wars a day

That's 56 Round wars (assuming they continue round wars after first 2 weeks)
    112 Primal Wars
    and 168 Indi Wars (assuming they dont take an indi slot after 2 weeks for another Round war slot)

Even if your win rate in Primal wars is less than 50%, there's still a chance of getting 100 Medals.
    You really only have to win 50/112 Primal Wars.

While for Indi wars, you have to win 100/168
    and those participating in Round Wars are most likely stack clans who will probably do primal wars.

Reality.
    50/112 = 44.64% Win rate
    100/168 = 59.52% Win rate

Not to mention the extra crystals needed for indi wars...

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So basically all mid builds are screwed of getting 100 medallions...no clan would pick them for a roster if can avoid it! 84 wars at a 50/50 chance of winning nd they are down to 42 medallions as highest reachable goal if do every indi war scheduled! Lame

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Well, I've done the maths and due to having a life, I will only be able to get 7 medals per week, at a struggle. Even assuming I win every single war ( good joke if i may say so myself :D ) i will still not even be able to get the pauldrons, let alone the grieves. Don't think i'll be participating unless I'm available when clan are short on sh.

Other alternative is I ignore all my school work, screwing up in the most important year of my schooling life, wrecking my future. But i would be able to earn 14 medals per week ( just enough for the top equip :D ). once again, assuming I win every single war...

Hmm risk getting a cool picture and some more numbers added to my profile on an online game, or do well in school. Tough choice...

Sorry devs, but I think this season is too far out of reach for the more casual players. kaw is a game, not a job. I will play it when I want, not when I have to.

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Lol nvm my post if above post are correct...tho still would want medallions to go up for indi wars as season getting close to end of it

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Not to mention how spread out the schedule is.
    Anyone with Work or School will miss at least 1-2 Indi Wars.

Meanwhile Primal wars isn't as spread out and rewards more.

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

...but one clan win and one lose every war so my math said there is a 50% on all wars!

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Waiting for the punchline on this joke of a season. Anyone with a job and family might as well sit out this season. Even the smallest reward will take aboit 50 wars. Thanks Debs for making it easy for me to decide how much effort to put in this one.

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

1 war per day should be doable...if do more you either gotta get a life or get a job lol

2 medallions for win in individual wars

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Pretty vague in this final update of S4 IMO, devs. Need more clarifications. Got some questions.

1. By "Top 500 players based on Element Medallions" being awarded the equips+banner , does that mean that Element Medallions can be awarded at an unlimited basis? You can continuously war to aim for top few? Because past seasons rancor50 is the max, so this time we will be able to go beyond 100 Medallions to aim for the banner, is that what you mean?

2. "Season 4 Pre-Season (8/25 - 8/31)" , that's the PDT timing, most of us are not from that timezone, can you clarify in this post starting from which war will be the start of the season? And until what date will season last? It's quite confusing, no dates are mentioned in this post. Most are wondering which war starts off the season. Because PDT 8/31 is already the Sept 1 for some of us.

And on a side note, round wars seem significantly lesser than other wars available, how come? :shock:

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

How u figure Ish

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@Callen

Quit sleeping or quit ur job or get divorced.
    But heh i'll send feedback to ATA n get the world to revolve around u. Would that stop ur whining?

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Indy Wars allow noobs without war builds n deserve less than war clans. Less work less reward. Earn u lazy kiddies or put a cork in it