TIME TO LAUGH WITH TIM.......DAFREAK

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by XIXIXShO_TiMEXlXIX, Aug 29, 2014.

1. So....a lot of sad  going on in the news and transferred to the forums. I like the forums because most of the time I learn my news by reading the forums but this is a game and forums should be fun too. So let's have a laugh.

This thread is all about those moments you did something so stupid you had to just stop and laugh at yourself. Those that know me I hve them many times a day, so let's share and just have a good laugh. Bring some joy into this ruthless war game we all love to hate called kaw.

2. One time I called out black hand in the forums publicly, then agreed to become a perm farm. Good times.

3. I ran over my outside cable wire leading to my house the other day with my lawnmower. Funny how fast Kaw withdrawal sets in when you lose your Wi-Fi by doing something stupid.

4. When I was in 23 and 1, we made someone write down all the names in our clan in their apology to us.

5. One time I spent my rent on nobs ...jk

6. I reset on zaft once... Once

He got a player to start farming me after my reset.

7. Ok to start....hmmm so many to choose from. About a year ago I had to take a  really really bad. So I was at the mall or some store and rushed into the bathroom, dropped my pants and it just poured out, I think my  thought it was pee cause it was not very natural. Anyways, I was stoked I seriously thought I was not going to make it. As I sat there happy I didn't have an accident, I heard some girly laughter. So I looked through the crack of the door and 3 girls were standing in the mirror, apparently in my rush to find the bathroom I found the girls bathroom. After I finished cleaning, I didn't feel like waiting so I just got up and walked out, the girls looked at me with a scared look, I simply said sorry the boys bathroom was dirty and walked away laughing.

8. One time I was in the stall in the bathroom and another guy began talking to me and we were having a nice conversation. Turns out he was talking to someone on a phone.

9. After mating with my spouse, I went the toilet, half asleep in the dark, I started weeing. Then after I was done I looked around and I had just pissed everywhere. I had to take a shower afterwards just to get the smell of piss off myself

10. One time drunk sleepin my friends house, I got up to us the bathroom, not sure what I was thinking but ended up by the shoe shelf and pissed all over his mothers shoes

11. I once stayed in a girls house, we slept downstairs and I needed the toilet bad in the night. So I just went to the kitchen and started pissing in a cup, then the wee started overflowing and I couldn't stop weeing. I tipped the wee into the sink. God forbid that they washed the cup the next day.

12. One time I was late to work and I really had to pee. So instead of pulling over I tried to pee in a 20 oz soda bottle while going 85 mph in a 55.

I inclined my seat to the maximum, aimed.

And only got about 1/2 of it in the bottle.

13. When me and my ex-wife was dating, we took my dog to the bark park to play fetch. Then I decided to punt the dogs stick and slipped and fell on my back with both feet in the air. Knocked the air right out of my lungs.

She asked me if I was hurt while trying not to laugh.

Only thing I could say way "Yes... My pride."

And we both started laughing.

Good times.

14. I convinced an old buddy that the last land was free. He was so annoyed because he paid for that land.
    Good times.

15. When I was living in Cleveland, me and some friends went to a doubble header game of the Indians vs the Yankees.

Cleveland won the 2nd game and we got so trashed all I remember is waking up with only my boxers and shoes on outside in the Cleveland Browns stadium parking lot with a ***** drawn on my chest. Security woke me up.

16. Went to Walmart and bought my phone for $799.98 and then went to my phone company to put a plan on it and realized that with a 2 year plan, I could get the same.stupid phone for 99.98. Wasted 7 hundred bucks. Felt like the biggest dumbass

17. Phones can cost that much?
    Jesus.

18. ect

19. Walking on the road and talking to myself (LOUDLY!!!) and didn't even realize there was this guy staring at me 

20. One time my track team had a 4 hour driven home from our state track meet. We didn't have enough people to take 2 busses so we packed into one bus but had to double up the seats. With about an hour left I decided i needed to pee but I would hold it. 30 minutes later I changed my mind and i pissed in a water bottle that i had on the bus but it was too small and pisses came runnin on the floor. It was hard to explain that to the guy sitting next to me