Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Look at the math on page 9. More then 168 wars needed, 3 wars a day for indi warriors to get 100 medallions. Dev need to think this over.
    Was looming forward to S4, but this is outrages :(

#Indiwarrior

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Sweet Jesus. They're beautiful.
    /sheds a single tear
    KawCom, single or nah?

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Seriously a 5 year old could do the math and tell you that it is impossible for anyone doing just Indy wars to get 100 Medals. Winning % in Indy wars are 50% 8 weeks x 7 days x 3 wars = 168 Total Indy wars.

168/2 = 84 medals if you do all Indy wars? Seriously what are you guys smoking?

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

How to earn banners?

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

My HTE seal pass expire Tomorrow and i am sitting here seriously wondering why the hell am I spending money on this game???

Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprise in the next 24 hours by some logical thinking from you ATA.

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Compromise idea...

Primal / Round wars get 3 medallions per win.
    Indi wars get 2 medallions per win.

This helps with the math issue, makes hitting the upper reward levels more plausible, and the 'extra' effort put into clan war team wars still have an advantage over Indi wars. (Although I still think they should reward the same). Also would lessen the need to raise rewards per win later in the season.

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

For Fun

Season 1 = 7/10
    Season 2 = 9/10
    Season 3 = 5/10

S4 has the most changes as to gametypes, so I will give it a chance.

As for the set up as organized/posted, I would say 9/10. The issue is, big spies are literally being ostracized with banner. For this reason I won't take this season seriously.

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

And no response from Kaw Com ha you should change your name to KawSilence. Your name itself if a joke ignoring these comments. And I should know

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Is*

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I say all wars should regard the same, indi and primal!

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

KawCom stop friendzoning me :cry:

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Not supported DEVS, this system of rewards based on rank makes this more of a event than war season 

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

how long will s4 be ongoinng for ?? 1 month??

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Looks like season four is still a test for them to do whatever it is they need..with that much work for the players and for nearly nothing is pretty lame. Not to mention those rewards are useless in primal. If the numbers are correct by everyone on here and 168 wars are needed then I'll be saving my money and growing through eb.! (For free) . Goodluck to all doing s4 ️ I'm perfectly content with my weak equipments from s3. Lol!!!

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

???????? Once again ?????????? I personally find individual wars harder to wc. Theres always a smart ass on every roster no fingers. I do have only 1 concern I got 3 no matches my last 3 round wars. If they reward double the points I feel like the reward is not equatable to the risk of no match. I didn't build the rosters so before you go all lb/sh no match on me understand my point. What is a good roster to get a match in round wars that is gist and not a mismatch. I'll wait but that's none if my business though.

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

How long is season 4?

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

WOW. that cost me a lots !

6 hours per day in 8 weeks = 336 hours plus 168 xtals, and 1K+ miths for enchanting
    = 24.8m BFE better than season 3 equips

i can get 2x BFA from EBS less than 50% of the cost lol

byebye Season Wars

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

An overall increase of 25-26 mill cs wid all d four s4 equips maxed to lvl 15i beeter sit out lol

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

maybe, there are only 200 ppls can get 100+ medalions,
    so if u have 60-70 medalions, you probobly are the top500 plyers that can get those all lv5 equips lol

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Let me get this right. Devs have gone from having no round wars in the schedule to then include them and furthermore, give more reward than for Indy war. Whilst I'm more likely to do round wars and therefore it benefits me, something seems a little odd with this. Should really be the same for all three war types. After all - the idea is to get ppl to war isn't it?