__PERSEPOLIS__ Vs. True Spartans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I have two options for ma toys: first, if you can keep me pinned for 1hr ( use your whole family ) so that I cant hit anyone for 1hr then I will say bye under this thread and quit the game.
    If you couldnt pin me each of u have to pour a bucket of ice on your butts as an awareness for a new disease called TSN in kaw (True Sfartan Noobrosis) which affects butt area and post your videos in here as a *.gif file.

So, Im waiting true spartan toys :)

2. Jasmin, here's some butt hurt cream.

3. Deano doesn't like it when people talk in the third person

4. This post is a joke lmao :D

5. True spartan? Please don't offend Greeks.

6. Statless Role Play gonna speak with a main?

7. Pass the popcorn please!

8. Im sure if True Sfartans accept my challenge, this disease will vanish (TSN) soon and all noobs including yarmes will go away. LoL

9. What will go away ? Your ridiculous forum posts ? Keep em coming they're amusing . Otherwise I'm not sure what's so threatening about your 2-3 ally-less potless accounts.

10. we've been keeping you pinned for a week

11. that's what he said !

12. normally i don't post in forums but wow, just wow.... :lol:

13. his best attack on you guys is "your mom" jokes and his whining is world class, haha

14. Why do you think they can't pin me guys? Butthurt opinions are also welcomed :D

15. spy zeroed is a pin for oure spies isn't it?

16. For noobs like you yeah, if they zero your spy once every 24hrs you may even quit the game lmao

17. for idiots like you who talk in the 3rd person, im betting you don't even do damage to them.

you know why? coz you're stupid.

18. you inow why you're stupid? coz you're inbred. granpappy and mommy.

19. Lol butthurt??? or trying to get recruited by their noob clans?? No they are not taking any damage just some simple steals. But dont quit next time someone zeroed u lmao