Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I was going to post a comment.

Then realised there's no point, coz devs won't care and won't acknowledge it at all.

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Wish ppl would get over war xstals. Every time some one yells. "Where are my war xstals?" It just ain't happening mates.

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Just thinking a little. I will most likely have to rely on indi wars so here is some math.

8 weeks x 7 days = 56 days

100 medallions / 56 days = 1.7 wins a day.

Lets round to 1.5 to make things easier to see

1.5 wins a day needed with a 50/50 chance of winning means i need to do 3 wars a day.

3 wars a day x 56 days = 168 total wars needed to get 100 in theory.

168 indi wars needed with 3 wars being tried a day. And i rounded down :(

1 hour wait, 1 hour war = 2 hours x 3 wars = 6 hours a day. 

I was exited for S4 but now i don't know how far i am willing to go. Not to mention i always bring xsalts to indi wars :/

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Is it just me, or is the Helm of the Betrayer, that you can buy with mith, better than the season 4 reward helm?

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

A) if you adjust roster size this season is gonna be one big no match
    B) since so many wars are needed, people who fall behind because of this will just stop.
    C) These wars still need more incentive. All yours are based on winning. Give blood rains bonus to losers with 30+ actions.
    D) with the crapshoot indy wars are now, they'll be even worse if they don't give equal medals.

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

In the pic it's a celestial helm

In the enchant thing it's an avian helm

Y u do dis silly iluminati

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why only 1 medal for individual wars? Dont you realize its actually HARDER to do individual wars? Sometimes we dont have wc, sometimes ae dont have tk, sometimes we dont have both.

The ONLY guarantee for indi war is a match - and that too, is 75% of the time UNEVEN. If you're in top tier and you have Laoda Cella Redstar Mino or IMF etc, your clan will most likely lose. Despite you weaken the rest of the 2-20 on the roster, did you know Laoda alone can make 11-12b plunder? Thats at least 3-4 players combined and he leaks 0 golds. Same for other top tier LB players, you name it.

I think 2 medallions like the rest of the war seems fair, and MOST of the time clans cant find enough people to fill their roster, and those who filled their roster cant find a match.

After God knows how many primals I tried, I have only managed to war once. Others are no match or not enough roster.

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Gotta admit when you crunch the numbers it's impossible for people who just do Indy wars.

Doing primal you need 50/(8*7)=0.89 wins a day.

I mean that's doable for war addicts such as myself but not the general kaw population.

Plus it takes so much more wins for less rewards, plus more enchants. I don't foresee high participation.

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Aerial helm*

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So banners are only for top 500 ppl?

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Oh dont forget you carry the burden of having a stupid build, a stupid person, or a stupid build person combined, or sometimes just go MIA for whatever reasons.. (in individual wars)

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Please consider rewarding the extra effort, by paying the winners more mith.

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Oh.. Also, The reward sucks, its useless in primal wars and its basically useless when you're in indi wars and is against a team with the top 10 LB as your opponent. No equipment in Kaw and stop the top 10 from banging your back side with his foot. Or feet even.

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

And will you be increasing medallion drops as weeks increase? Like rancor lvl like previous seasons?

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Eq looks nice. Sorry to the average working Kiwi or Aussie who can't possibly do enough wars to get enough medallions because the devs don't want to give you a suitable war time.

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Can't wait to earn this equipment..... that I can't use in primal wars. Dumb ass idea... no equipment or bfa... why not just award gold or something useful.

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

What's up with all the helmets, greaves, and boots, break me off some off hand nonsense or some phat hand warmers, and why we are talking about the paws, how about letting me equip more bling on all my digits, cuz 2 rings doesn't impress the ladies.

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why is some same eq slot as s3

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The reason why people do individual wars is for the purpose of it being a fair match, when big war clans exploit rosters, it makes it almost impossible, making it super easy win little to no strat. I was in a big war clan awhile back and most of the time we didn't even need a strat. It's not much different now. Most of us here won't even be accepted into a war clan so individual is all we have. 12-13 wars a week all being wins is I possible in it self. Seriously, put more effort into thinking about this

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Could have been much better if u added ring base same stats as the Summer Wars2012(just suggesting)and more implement on adding medal on Indi wars coz some may not get accepted on clan wars like Primal and Round(yet again just suggesting lol)