Let's Stop Shedding Tears for the LB.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 27, 2014.

1. How about we ban statless alts from forums. Go hit a eb already.

2. @lord- it's too hard to tell what's a statless alt and what's a statless player :lol:

I completely agree with this thread.
    Anyone who didnt read or disagrees quite simply is too butt hurt from building lots of bfa and bfe then being told they dont actually need it anymore (indis)

This is obviously going to be more apparent in the LB where they literally have trillions of allies meaning they can hit hte all day, stashing more cash, knowing they're untouchable and that their bfa and bfe js unmatchable

3. I still don't see the issue. EE wars are 'play wars' they create an opportunity for everyone to 'have a go'. Why should bfe and bfa have to contribute. Save that for the 'professional' OSW wars
    I'm having an 'inverted comma' day 

4. In my best Kermit the Frog voice " why do people make threads about wars they never fought in or people they never can hit " But that's is none of my business. Oh and I can hit Redstar there's goes that 6 player or top 150 theory. Just passing through no need to respond.

5. Oops my bad I agree with pj25 btw. LB Tank and I do individual (without bfe) twice hehe primal don't matter just saying not basic here. Man I love this #fillintheblank Prince out

6. But the lb is only reason why kaw is still here

7. 5% of Americans pay 95% of the nations taxes but that's none of my business though.

8. Skipped last paragraph

9. Everyone has the freedom of choice!!!

As a lb player, I have warred in all three types of wars - clan wars, individual wars and primal wars. I have been through ups and downs since season 1 till now, losing my ee and regaining my ee. I war to have fun with friends otherwise this game is meaningless by now.

Primal wars relies more on strategy during the war. Clan wars relies more on strategy at planning stage. Individual wars relies on luck that you don't have inactives in your roster.

Back to primal wars. Dev should look into the disparity of payouts between all hfbc players since bfa and bfe is not accounted for. In my opinion, payouts shouldn't factor in bfa/bfe as well.

Lastly, everyone has the freedom of choice. If you don't like a particular war type, then don't join. What's the use of complaining about it?

10. a thinking ape = 3 words.
    red (star) - red = 3 words.
    illuminaty has 3 sides.

Illuminaty confirmed.

thats y aboos of game happens.

11. @Philo like always you bring ideas out that that need to be done. Read it all and I agree. If the LB then want to quit then who cared because people like me will then be spending $50-$100 a month on here because I'll have a shot at LB

12. because you possibly spending $50-100 a month in the future beats the lbs current spending. Do you all have any idea how money works?

This thread is truly laughable at this point. Phil, instead of refuting my arguments, comments on me calling him an idiot, and let's my point blow away.

I

13. Anyone who still actually bothers with EE daily is a ******* idiot. End of.

14. This two a bypass ️

15. I Love war's without BfA and bfe all equal 

16. Aga don't get me wrong I love them too. Altogether I'm like 8-1 W/L in primal. However I see nothing wrong with implementing occasional clan wars.

17. Excellent post OP.

18. Question…and i may be wrong so forgive me if i am but didnt a certain LB player lose a couple matches in a row last month and yet still had EE5 for some time afterwards? I get spending alot of money on this game…now with these new round of wars alot of times have been adjusted to accomidate the two clans who will actually war these…all for four or five players to be able to stack and get equip…