To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. You heard em Apoc only thread, trespassers will be shot. >:)

2. It's pathetic how far people go, keep in mind it's only a game

3. I find it hilarious to see a war clan like Spartans become such forum warriors--- this thread is over 57 pages long and started with them publicizing things?

Let me get this straight its a war between APOC - a group with 1800 members - against the omets with how many members?

Or is it Spartans with 100 members against the clan of tlal0can with 35 members?

Either way - if omets were such wimps or being beat I wouldn't expect such a long thread by Spartans I would expect spin control by the losers.

Fact is I heard the war was going for days before the after the fact "declaration" which begs the question why declare on a war that's sooooo easy? Omets are whimps? So why are they not posting and crying?

Plus I didn't see this long of a thread for the ZAFT conflict - must be that those little eggs are kicking butt without fanfare and this is 57 of Spin.spin

pages of spin since the omeletes appear not to be breaking or posting here?

To me the more spin by one side the more it seems like propaganda to keep their troops in line.

4. Of course it's a statless alt.

5. If a bear poops out a statless alt in the woods does anyone care?

The irony of a statless alt talking **** about propaganda, though. Bahahaha

6. Statless alt like omets king (though the LB acc sitting somewhere invested a bit of time in to it)

7. You gotta crack a few eggs.. To make am Omelet.... Watch them scramble!

8. @watcher

Seems you watch but do you actually see? Of all the pages on here there is very little trash talking. Most of the trash talk is against the non-omets posting on the thread lol. True we are bored these days since not many clans want to fight back anymore, so maybe we are having a little more fun than usual on forums. But I don't believe anyone has went overboard on the thread past good ol light hearted humor bud

9. And again for the record, apoc is not hitting omets, SE is! They don't need our help. And omets may only have 30 members in the home clan but there are easily over 1-200 in the game. Think before you speak please.

10. nuetral comment due to having friends on both sides.... but what i don't get is that an Omet can call anywhere home and in past clans i have had Omets as members(this goes for anyone that is a clan member not those just visiting) how can you not protect or stand up for your clan members.. no offense but if i were still in a clan and an Omet was my family nobody would be able to have me make them leave nor strong arm me into not supporting them...i won't get into any other part of this as business is business and those that need to handle it are

11. If an Omet was truly loyal to a clan they would change their goofy names and not worship outside "king" and crew. When you sit on a fence in the grey area it only creates confusion which either results in their second home getting punished as well or getting the boot. If your name is an Omet, your leader is an Omet, you smell like an Omet, you ARE... an Omet. They may not whine on the forums but I can assure everyone, their accounts are being discovered and stripped naked daily.

12. Though all the omets I have seen since this forum post started have all had allies. Albeit, they are reset bombs. Very pricy ones as well.

13. IMF had it right. Dual citizenship is fine in the real world, but dual allegiance in a war game just doesn't fly. Unless you're mercing for an eb, or an ee.

14. Ive been drinking everyday cuz of all this lol

15. If you guys have such a huge issue, why not hit everyone who has an alt in a different home clan as well…

16.   wow

17. owwn wants to get down with omets

18. Yes imf is the big noob warrior

19. Yes. IMF, the massive tank build that could make a PS sob in frustration, is a big eb noob. You got him, nice job statless alt that may or may not be an IMF impersonator.