__PERSEPOLIS__ Vs. True Spartans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Aug 24, 2014.

1. LoL butthurts, I told you there are many of these noobs who couldnt do anything to me except running there mouth lmao they all over the game, you will see more and more showing up here hahaaa, This is a 5 Star Game, Respect to ATA

2. I wasn't even talking to you. I was sympathizing with Roland . I feel sorry for him now :lol:

3. Dude, why are you coloring half of your pictures? Why not just crop it?

4. Yeah " Roland He Got your Mom into this " lol this is a new way of Crying For Help lmaoooo
    Thats what Im talking abt they cant save their own butt they just cry to everyone they know for help, this was the proof :D hahahaaaaaa

5. Support to Perseus

6. Ohhh okay. Thanks for clarifying what I said. Now I know why I cry myself to sleep every night. 

7. Cause hes my little toy he doesnt know how to crop a picture lmao, their clan is a collection of people like him a bunch of 5yr old kids who just talk big on cc thats all, and they become admin, council and owner lmao

8. I cudnt undasturd wut op says

9. Wait...CR has a target I didn't know about??? Thanks for bringing to my attention since 1. you're not in CA and 2. I don't know who the hell you are. I don't know if your an eb fairy or not but I do know your the biggest idiot in kaw.
    LimbHanger

10. I

Am

Going

To

Space

This

Out

Too!

11. ^come out of pin

12. 1/1 attack on Op p :D

13. Another clan :

______Ride_0r_Die____

Just joined the war too lmao, so 4 clans against __PERSEPOLIS__ and still can't keep him pin !!!! Do you need more noobs to help you my toys??? LMAOOOO :D

14. Clan? I hit you once to see if ps had gold out stop trolling

15. Do yourself a favor and let the thread die. The longer it stays on active topics, the more people become aware of your noobiness.

16. Just because one person hits you doesn't mean the whole clan is on you

17. Im talking to the owner of that clan just to confirm this but those noobs who hit from any clan I have right to hit top to bottom of ur clan and since your clan has given u enough authority to hit anyone at anytime, I can hit back at you or your clannies since you are calling them all in, and your clan has given u right to start s*** :) so dont whine

18. Owner of Rider said he has no interest in this so pls drop the last clan from your list.

19. Just be quiet already. You're pathetic, seriously that desperate for attention again?

Let it die this topic is nothing but spam.

/lock

20. dude! you're pinned right now!!