Guess the book!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -Krishna-, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Hi kaw!

Got bored so i put together a few clues to famous books. They get progressivly harder...

1) Based at Hogwarts, this book was written off as out of date etc. By the first publishers the auther went to... Well Harry Hermoine and Ron can have a good laugh at them now...

2) The quest to the lonely mountain, and taking treasure back from dragons + a load of adventures before and after with some jolly dwarfs.

3) Mark Matthew Anthony and John wrote this book.

4) 1 dreamy wimpy kid and his diary, a surprisingly funny book.

5) training dragons, types of dragons, its all in this book! All you need to do is DONT HICCUP!!!

6) A devote Christian caused havoc within christianity with this book explaining evolution.

7) My name is _____ Im fifteen years three months and three days old. My teacher is called Siobhan and my father looks after me because mother died. I cant stand brown and yellow, and i hate people touching me.

8) Magic, evil, Gods, and a living skeleton, with his trusty human sidekicks, and Darquesse

9) It is the Immortal Guru, or teacher in English...

10) I am the green man. My child came out wrong. Has a fish face. Come. Come closer. So i can smell you. Oh im hungry. I came from the big green you see.

Good luck and have fun! I hope theyre not too obvius!

2. For 10) any book in the series will do

3. 1 harry potter
    7dog in the night time

4. 8 skulduggery

5. 4 diary of a wimpy kid

6. 5how to train your dragon

7. 6. Heavon is for real??

8. Harry potter
    The hobbit