Tier 5 Level 4 Attack Buildings Now Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. While your at it, can you give us say, 50 more lands to explore with buildings to upgrade to level 10 each level costing 2x the previous, starting build at 1T. And maybe add an island with 4 more lands to explore, each costing 20T to unlock and give use the option to build some stupid awful attack buildings that would cost something huge, say like 100T. Oh and don't forget to let use upgrade our castle to level 50, that would be cool too, I'm kinda one of those guys that doesn't like the light at the end of the tunnel....................Sarcasm

2. The devs should make another tier on ll but also cutting all prices in half to help them grow fast and catch up with hl.

3. Might as well give LL better ugs to an maye lower price on this HL 1 starting look like hf already

4. This is designed for balancing and catch up. Like buying that new iPhone last year for 700 is now 90c at Walmart albeit less memory. It does allow catch up sort of by absorbing the big players cash. I expect a cost cut soon after release.

The game is less fun because it takes longer to do an upgrade. It's more fun as a new player as there is more to do.

Thanks

5. Reminds me of a used car sale commercial haha buy today!

6. All I can say is goodbye s4 -_-

7. Wow. Yesterday I was trying to HF BC, now im back to HL BC ....

Thanks..enough with new stuff already. You did nothing for a year or two, now your doing too much. Leave game alone

8. KAW-munity Why don't you add more lvls to the lls buildings and more to the hls buildings ?they all are only lvl 3. Why not 4 or 5??this would be a nice and easy extension :)

9. Why devs release T5 attk building lv4 upgrade at this moment ? but not release to upgrade towers?
    Because they know its totally a big mistake to run those primal wars. they know only big tanks
    with heavy adt are only good for the primal wars.
    Devs just try to release more attks for ppls that can go through those towers.
    Well, you cant fix it, devs. ppls will just move their adt to HF lands and built attk bldg at HL lands.
    will be same story.
    Easy to fix it, Devs, just realse a new attk pot with 200m attk advantage. bring those poor middles to join primal wars lol

10. lol when i became hlbc ..u realised that i am not hlbc :p

11. Total bs you shouldn't release till all are ready cause it aint fair to hansels

12. Introduction of new pots. Whine whine whine
    Permanent HTE. Whine whine whine
    Season 4 Whine whine whine
    New Buildings. Whine whine whine.

Whine blah blah whine blah What ?
    Blah blah whine blah

13. Keep moving the goal posts devs and I might just join my other gaming friends on that other medieval war simulation game by that other developer.

Recently struggling to find much reason to channel rl funds into your coffers.

14. 63k stat increase from T3 > T4. Even if you have all 25 lands with Hatcheries, the stat increase will be about 3m for approx 3.75t. Devs, you've gotta be kidding. Stand up against the devs and their seals selling - boycott them

15. Well this was just not needed whatsoever, lots still not HFBC, why bother releasing these? And so close to the next war season lol

16. new lands and buildings were a yearly thing, now every 6 months...so what the progression is going to be every 3 months? all you are doing now is fuelling the mentality we all felt last time...Kingdoms at War - free to play, pay to win!!!!

new release is ridiculous, listen to the players devs, they are the ones lining your pockets.

17. So when Is T6 half price 

18. No support, was almost hlbc :-(