Tier 5 Level 4 Attack Buildings Now Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Only positive I can see is it'll encourage SH growth.. Apart from that its negatives as always

2. HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE THIS 100b AND YOU ALLOW ALL BUILDINGS TO GO LEVEL 4 !? THAT'S A "CRAZY" IDEA !

3. Think this is great. Thanks. Now a new goal - hlbc ๎€Ž

4. Jinx your an idiot

5. Too big now... Too many stats, not enough payout in the end...

Way to go devs ๎’
    You seriously lack

6. I have mixed feelings about this.. New goals to reach, but it might be too much...

7. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Devs enough with the equipment and larger/new buildings. Give players a chance to complete what they currently have for peats sake

8. Devs is just helping lbers... stacked lbers is answer to.exploit primal wars and now more firepower for them wow

9. Waiting for Frog to comment on new number pulled by Canadian Hosers :) where are you Frog?

10. This has got out of control with new lands and buildings. Give people time at less to get what u already have put on the table๎Ž

11. I'm sorry, but the fish in the middle of your picture is clearly constipated

12. Lvl 3 costs 50 bill. Why doesn't lvl 4 cost 75 bill?

13. Devs you guys are putting to much in at one time maybe work on a new eb that pays well work on the set up on war this is just to much at one time new ppl will take forever to build now.

14. I love it how you're all complaining that it costs too much. Most of you have probably built your highland buildings while they are 1/2 price!

Do you realise that the prices of HL buildings used to be double... But you all have it cheap.

Sure you can whinge and complain about "it's all so unfair" ... You're right it is unfair to all those who had to pay full price and go no refund.

Now suck it up, move on. You don't want to pay 150bn? Then don't, just stay at level 3. Simple.

15. I HLBCed when it was expensive so i can say whatever i want ๎š

16. I paid 100bill before they were halved, but I may as well upgrade on the hf now, as it gives more stats per upgrade. It's not scaled correctly.

17. Will the plunder increase justify the cost on this? Pretty steep for t5..

18. I concur with Voltron.

The price isn't that bad, but I have yet to test the plunder increase/decrease and stats per the 4T invested for a conclusive answer.

For now I have no opinion.

19. Is the plunder increase worth the stat incress and does it give more stats when upgradeing it from lv3 to 4 as does hf lv1 to lv2 give? Same price. Would hope to see about the same or more in a stat increass