Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. A. They don't want to get farmed
    B. They have Ebs which pay better
    C. No EQ or incentive for it(even though you shouldn't need one for actually fighting. :)

2. An addendum
    A1. They don't want an entire clan to retaliate, because that's what EB fairies do nowadays.

3. Hey guys just got a quick question:

is it wise to replace current COEs with Guilds until you have enough funds to turn the Guilds into an SOS? or would it still be better to keep the COEs and just replace it with SOS when you have the funds to change it?

Thanks In Advance!

-Hansel

4. Replace straight to SoS

5. Is there still a group call "The Freelancers"? kind of like mercs but no in game home clan, the group would communicate exclusively via a third party message app like pal or line. Or am i confusing it with another game?

6. There's a clan called the free lancers and they do merc

7. I need someone to bring up the forum profile of thevblackaswann. You need to be on the computer in order to do this.

I need to find out the last thread he posted

8. Is Kingdoms at War available for Xiaomi phones?? It runs on MiMarket and I'm planning to get 1 soon. Thanks

9. Not a question players could answer, if you wish to ask that question and get an answer. Email support@athinkingape.com

10. Does anyone know why some banners glow?

11. Banners glow because they have an active spell going.

Like EE/The plunder bonuses and such

12. ^All banners have a glowing outline when even a single spell is activated by the Alchemist or other means (Blood rains completion for example)

13. Pro banners on iDevice and PC will instead have a blue background to the pro flag, rather than the glow.

14. To add on, I noticed that on Android you can't see the pro pack like PC/iOS but it hasa gold glow

15. In correct. You can see pro packs on both PC and droid.

16. You can but you see it a bit differently. The circle surrounding the banner has a gold glow :D

17. Would it be best for me to skip t3 and go straight to t4?

18. I did that and it went pretty well. So I would suggest you do so too.

19. Is using profanity like idio , fucer and as allowed on walls?