Season 3 Equipment Now Available at the Alchemist

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. If you want to keep chances fair in high end EE, you needed that move. I was already surprised not to see the red paladin set replaced by S1/S2 gear while S3 started.

Be prepared to always see last season's gear at the alchemist to keep chances for new entrants to EE decent. You want people to participate in EEs for the fun of it, not just the grind for a slight BFE upgrade.

2. Look at the damn prices of those equipments, it will take forever to be able to buy the full set. This does not undermine the effort people put in last season to win the equipments. I am sure the effort now required to buy this full set is going to be greater than what was required to win this initially through wars. This is in no way easy. And also it was much needed for people who missed out on a season, there should be an option to put double the effort to obtain that gear. This is a nice move by the developers.

3. Selling these equipment pieces was a good idea, maybe of created a new set though?? Lots of players took pride in being one of few to have these equipment, now anyone can have it? Kinda sad to see my once rare equip is now common.

To others moaning about prices, this equipment gives you a drastic increase to your bfe, why should it be easily acquired? The devs purpose here us to encourage more to war and give them a reason for it! But once again different set of equipment from seasons would of been better..

If s3 set is now buyable I want summer war equip. Give players like me with high BFE a reason to keep warring and something to aim for!

4. No support!

Yet another slap in the face to players that have played for years, spent tons of money, and countless hours earning rancor. And now everyone gets access to it? This game is losing all aspects of competition, everyone gets a participation trophy! How sad this game has become. No more incentive to war. Thanks for making it easier to quit devs. Good luck finding new jobs when your Q4 revenue hits an all time low.

5. It's too easy to get all you have to do is win a 150 consecutive wars while casting full mith and you can get the whole set. You should have to earn it the old way like all the S3 vets

6. I hope that is sarcasm lol

7. Yea ok Matty lol

8. MITHRIL SALE DEVS!!!! COME ON GIVE US SOMETHING BACK FOR ALL THE XTALS AND NOBS WE BUY!!!!!!

9. Lol it don't look like a sale to me, lol... You will need about 6k in mith to buy

10. The equipment sale is a slap in the face to those who warred in s3.

11. Those who "warred" and won in season 3 were a slap in the face of kaw so wats ur point?

12. Should be 100% success

13. Haha station! Agreed!!

14. Station  love it ️

15. I love that wolf ring

16. Wtf is this.
    I support that you should be able to trade in or disenchant your old equips for mith.
    'Refining'. Now that would be a good update

17. IMO this doesn't even matter!!!! As someone who has warred all 3 seasons. Buying this equipment is useless you can't even use it in clan wars since they are all primal now. This is a joke devs spend 5k+ mith for the equipment and they don't even count in war. Give your head a shake devs

18. okay so first of all you guys made this equipment wayyyyy to expensive, so now you have to change the mith payout because people will whine about it. secondly I thought war eqp was a reward for warring? now you can just go buy it? and now whats the point in having equipment if it isnt even used in the clan wars anymore???!!!!! yall are doing this so freaking backwords. PUT THE BONGS DOWN AND FIX THE GAME NOT CREATE MORE PROUBLEMS!!! NOOOO SUPORT!!!

19. Give a promo with Ebs dropping mith to aim towards this maybe last it a week only or cheap mith price for certain time

20. NO SUPPORT!!!!

people warred their asses off to earn this equip and now it's for sale?! another bad call by the devs. so much for prestige and hard work