Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Why do you refuse to change ?

Is beating on a clan of mids with no chance to win THAT much fun?

2. 2 of each type of war a day on a rotational basis bump at least one war into a convenient SGT and Aussie time. 1 war type for lb/sh 1 for HFBC tanks and 1 for everyone else, then get rid of tvp and either drastically reduce ee renewal time or make it so it only renews if you actually match. Everyone will be happ........nah they won't but better than nothing.

3. Asking clans to police themselves, is like asking a fat kid not to eat cake, lol... Stupid idea

4. Spilatch, I war primal

5. Can't have it all cheese, let the people who want to ruin there build with 8m adt for primals, and just do indys and wait untill primals blow over

6. I Agree asking ppl to be rational n mature is asking too much. Why expect ppl to own up n compete when they can exploit n whine like kiddies when their lollipop is taken away.

Btw i agree that SGT needs to have war time suitable for their tz.

7. Well if clan leaders don't run clans then who does?

But heh lets blame the devs on how owners run their clans n war. Aah it finally hit me

Devs is slang for the Devil n the root of all EVIL

8. waw... do not know what to say to that no comment ..

9. Simple solution?

No its not the algorithm...
    No its not exploits

KaW needs an Exorcist

10. Primal wars will b exploited to no doubt, u gunna blame owners for trying to win them to, lol

11. Why can't we have it all versa? Just add clan wars

12. My bet is developers are afraid if they do add clan wars, they will be more popular than primal

13. Why not clan wars?

Simply state its wide open n join at ur own risk.
    Would that be fine?
    A disclaimer of everything goes means no recourse or blame.

14. Well my fellow warriors and friends I have no plans on rebuilding my build AGAIN , just add clan wars devs

15. Basically controlled OSW

Roster size n war duration being the only guidelines. Only NM if odd number of clans entered.

Dod i miss anything?

16. no fun!!!!
    no support!!!!

17. No fun no support to which post?

18. Would be great to get 1xtal at the end of war like we get mith. Yes I'm a cheap noob but im not asking devs to be unfair towards their buying players. Only 1 xtal for the next war, those purchasing would have 1 extra for HTE. Yes, some will use them on the next EB instead of the next war, if devs could make the xtals exclusive to war would work nicely, otherwise there is just so many times you can join a war just to get a xtal. It's not the same as farming quests. Also with indi you'll get to know who xtals and who doesn't.

19. Lower roster size for Primal Wars and it's good to go. Little disappointed with no regular "season wars" but ya can't please everyone.